Page 4 of 130 FirstFirst 1234567891454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    the 4x4 tweak was checked, but it only showed 3x3, i unchecked in and now all my apps are in one stack on top of each other. I checked it, re-unchecked it and still stacked. In process of unchecking everything now.
    Quote Originally Posted by willsurg View Post
    so I happen to have two pre's. my wife's pre which did NOT have as many tweaks as mine did, I followed the same procedure and I am able to install the new tweaks. Therefore I believe there must be something on my pre which is causing the freeze. The only diffrenece I can see is that my pre has 5 launcher pages, hers did not have any extra so had only the original three. I will slowly remove my additional pages later and see if that fixes the problem. if anybody else has any suggestion let me know!
    Seems in your response you didn't follow the suggested upgrade instructions, which is to uninstall all hacks before upgrading.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    mine keeps freezing also
    App installation is still functioning however tweaks are freezing up..=/
    The offical web 1.2 is not out yet correcT?
    Quote Originally Posted by boredwopre View Post
    the 4x4 tweak was checked, but it only showed 3x3, i unchecked in and now all my apps are in one stack on top of each other. I checked it, re-unchecked it and still stacked. In process of unchecking everything now.
    Same here, removed battery and all fell into place.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    you removed your battery and now everything works?
    my teaks are not freezing im having a problem with the avatar tweak though x(
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I have had some of the same issues with the 2.5 loosing connectivity. I just ended the task and restarted. All seems fine now.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    so far, after uninstalling my tweaks, ive installed roam only, and silence dialpad, and its working great! maybe you guys are missing some tweaks you forgot to uninstall?
    Can someone tell me how long it takes for a tweak to install?
    I have both the new Quick Install and the previous version. They are in separate folders. I can install/remove tweaks with the previous version, but 2.5 does not install anything.
    Frozen here too. Unchecked everything in 2.03, opened 2.5 and tried to check Add/Delete Pages and it froze up right away, Pre never went to launch screen.
    Just about to get started with the new toys! Great thanks Jason for all your hard work to provide us with such fabulous tools. I may just have to donate again!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    lil help here. should we maybe run webdoctor?
    Is anyone on the leaked 1.2 WebOS?

I'm getting the "Unable to apply patch...incorrect chunk error" and I am wondering if it is related to 1.2. If so, I would just downgrade.
    Jason is probably sleepping, I think we are screwed till tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Don't know why, but I uninstalled 2.03 tweaks, then loaded 2.5.. When I click on any tweak, it grays out most of them and says "Please Wait" at the bottom, but just seems to freeze. I have to goto task manager and close the app. Any ideas on this?
    Has the web 1.2 been offical?
  20.    #80  
    I'll look into the freezing issue.

I'd like to point out, WebOS Quick Install 2.5 is not WebOS 1.2 compatible.

Chunk errors and "unable to process patch" errors basically imply that the original file on your device isn't how its supposed to be and has been modified from factory state.

I'd suggest, if you're on WebOS 1.1 and have that error, you may want to try http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...tock-file.html