Page 29 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1924252627282930313233343979129 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    where is the link to V2.51? I dowload from the first post and the version is still 2.5
  2.    #562  
    Quote Originally Posted by boredwopre View Post
    other than untweaking for Palm updates right?
    Yea, updates should only be the reason you'll need to uninstall tweaks, and for that, currently you must click the "disable all mods" button or you'll have issue. I'll correct this next version so it'll detect OS updates .

Speaking of, expect a v2.52 update on update day for Web
    is the "downloading in web browser tweak," give the ability to download and save web browser images?
    Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    is the "downloading in web browser tweak," give the ability to download and save web browser images?
    I don't think so If does I didn't figure out how. I use this tweak because it allows me to be able to download songs.
    So I remove all tweaks and did the WOSQICleanUp.jar and started applying the tweaks 1 x 1 starting with the one that was not working "Character counter" now it works but now i get the same type of error on "Show full IM status" and "Set month view as default" these 2 work prior to the wipe.

these are the errors

Show full IM status tweak error
    ERROR: Unable process patch to
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/listview/budyList-row.html

difflib.PatchFailedException: Incorrect Chunk: the chunk content doesn't match the target

Set month view as default
    ERROR: Unable process patch to
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    Last edited by miguelchin36; 09/21/2009 at 11:10 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Yea, updates should only be the reason you'll need to uninstall tweaks, and for that, currently you must click the "disable all mods" button or you'll have issue. I'll correct this next version so it'll detect OS updates .

Speaking of, expect a v2.52 update on update day for Web
    Jason, I have tried everything but the 4X4, Avatar and character counter is not working. is giving me this error
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/chatview-assistant.jsjsjs
    difflib.PatchFailedException: INcorrect Chunk: the position of chunk > target size
  7.    #567  
    Try clicking "Disable all mods" button then restoring those files from http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...tock-file.html ?
    Try clicking "Disable all mods" button then restoring those files from http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...tock-file.html ?
    not sure if you were talking to me?

i haven't done it for the 2 new errors i had try that before for the character count and did not work, but ill restore these 2 and see what happens
    On Messaging tweaks what is the proper file size for Avatar?
    Jason,

Should I see 2.51 when I check the version number under the about tab? Because I just see 2.5.
    hi so i try to download quick installer but it says error and now java wont even open it anymore what do i do?
  12.    #572  
    On Messaging tweaks what is the proper file size for Avatar?
    using the current patch, any ng square file will work ad resized down to fit. It's either 32x32 or 40x40, I'm not sure
  13.    #573  
    Quote Originally Posted by mandystreasures View Post
    Jason,

Should I see 2.51 when I check the version number under the about tab? Because I just see 2.5.
    heh, yea, forgot to update version #, but rest assured the one attached to the first post is 2.51
    heh, yea, forgot to update version #, but rest assured the one attached to the first post is 2.51
    Should we disable tweaks before doing anything in 2.51? I have some tweaks enabled in 2.5.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    Should we disable tweaks before doing anything in 2.51? I have some tweaks enabled in 2.5.
    Nope
  16.    #576  
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    From 2.5 to 2.51, nope
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1907913
    Okay, just checking.

Just tried to hide the dreaded NASCAR & NFL icons -- IT WORKED!

I'm scared to try the VK before I hit the sack -- I'll try it tomorrow night.

Thanks for all your hard work Jason.
    So under the help it still says 2.5. Is that what you forgot to change? The version number?

IRC chat
    #webos-internals

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    SHOW DEV MODE APP in Launcher.. !!

under file options tab

there is an option box to check "Show Devmode app in launcher"

What is this? is it a short cut to the kinoma code "upupdowndownleftrigtleftrigt.." ?

When i checked that box my pre re-set then when i tried the launcher the launcher wouldnt load. I was able to fix it but if it does add a launcher icon to enable dev mode i defiantly want this, so how should it be added?

in USB mode?