Page 22 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    An update fix is in the works as we speak, by the way
    Will this fix help the people that cannot re-install the virtual keyboard, or should we Doctor our phones to get it to work?
  2.    #422  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Will this fix help the people that cannot re-install the virtual keyboard, or should we Doctor our phones to get it to work?
    I'm not sure, but I'll integrate better error reporting, which should help
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I'm not sure, but I'll integrate better error reporting, which should help
    Thank you for all your hard work. We all appreciate it.
    Tweaks doesnt work for me just says please wait and nothing happens.i took off all prior tweaks from 2.03 even the on-screen keyboard. Something must be wrong with new version
    ok then lol i have alot of the tweaks going and working pretty good there r a few that just wont work and a few i dont care to try lol

so far i have added;

1 add/delete
    2 4x4
    3 silence phone dial/add vibrate-haptic feedback
    4 set month view/ default
    5 email working in landscape
    6 spoof iphone user------ not confirmed ,lol ,not sure how it works ha!!!
    7 read all / delete all ------not confirmed
    8 show timestamp
    9 new cards for each conversation---- really nice i likey likey..
    10 messaging in landscape
    11 sym+f & sym+g as hot keys---- not sure what it is but it loaded but not confirmed
    12 change boot logo
    13 change dialer background
    14 change launcher opacity
    15 squarify
    16 battery %
    17 virtual keyboard----- cant load the one i want but it works
    17.1 haptic feedback
    18 downloading in web browser ----just added,not confirmed

could not get to work

1 hide nascar
    2 hide nfl
    3 call duration in call log
    4 spoof iphone user* (see above)

the rest i did not try / someone else can add to this if they like lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    this is just for you Jason ha ha gotta love sleeping in !!!!
    if you need any info just pm me or whatever !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by BINNY42 View Post
    Tweaks doesnt work for me just says please wait and nothing happens.i took off all prior tweaks from 2.03 even the on-screen keyboard. Something must be wrong with new version
    try deleting virtual key board (folder in side the pre in usb mode then reinstall keyboard)then hitting the uninstall all button on tweaks page ,thats what i did and it seems to work for me i had a few tweaks that i had not gotten off of mine and thats all i did !
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 09/20/2009 at 04:53 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    I too could not find any patch/tweak that Jason included that changed /usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework191_15.jsjsjs. $My$ $assumption$ $is$ $that$ $an$ $older$ $version$ $of$ $virtual$ $keyboard$ $modified$ $this$ $file$ $before$ $we$ $upgraded$ $0$.$2$.$2$. $We$ $probably$ $should$ $have$ $removed$ $the$ $patch$ $before$ $upgrading$ $then$ $reinstalling$. $This$ $left$ $the$ $file$ $in$ $the$ $modified$ $state$ $instead$ $of$ $the$ $original$ $which$ $is$ $why$ $0$.$2$.$2$ $will$ $not$ $install$. $This$ $is$ $not$ $a$ $problem$ $with$ $WebOS$ $Quick$ $Install$.

I will try to figure out how to extract the original file from WebOSDoctor then copy it to the original directory. This should clear up the situation so virtual keyboard can install properly.
    The only tweaks I have found that don't work are the Hide NFL and Hide NASCAR. Changing the User Agent for the Web Browser creates an error, but it seems to work.
    I need help with my Web OS Quick Install program. I'm trying to add the themes, but my Quick Install does not look the same as the one's on the instructions and it doesn't have the theme section under the tools section. I've attached a screenshot of what my Quick Install looks like for my Palm Pre. Any ideas?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    very nice but for some reason two of the tweaks is not working for me, the hide nascar & nfl tweak if anybody can help me out or tell me what im doing wrong i would greatly appreciate it thank you
    Jason I got everything working but 2 things, i wasn't able to hide nascar which you already know and I could not apply the character count tweak, it wont let me and i get the following message

I know when you first release WebOs 2.03 it had some issues with messaging and we had to send those 4 files, this seems to be the same css file that was used to repair that issue, not sure if been that this is extracted from Web OS 1.03 it might be different then 1.1. Before applying any i did remove all prior tweaks on 2.03, then try to install the 2.5, end it up preventing me from accessing my text, they would only show up on the conversation so i remove all the tweaks then try to access again, it didnt let me so i rebuild the 4 zip files again that let me access my text, so i deleted all text, then apply all messaging tweaks they all seem to be install just not sure how to use Off Line Messages send with out dialog and havent really tested the hotkey sym+F/G and of course i cant get character count to apply

other then that everything else is great, Thanks again
    Last edited by miguelchin36; 09/20/2009 at 05:23 PM.
    if you hit tools then you do not see themer in dropdown ,then you need to download the newest version of web os quickinstaller
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by stephone View Post
    very nice but for some reason two of the tweaks is not working for me, the hide nascar & nfl tweak if anybody can help me out or tell me what im doing wrong i would greatly appreciate it thank you
    nobody can get it to work yet lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Were might I find the "newest version" ? Please, I tried the from the how to and it installed the mentioned version.
    Last edited by Boggs3010; 09/20/2009 at 05:13 PM.
    Well, after numerous tries and much anticipation, I am now running WebOSDoctor. Hopefully a fix is discovered for those of us having trouble with the VK so not everybody will have to go to the same extreme that I am.
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Do i need to leave develop mode turned on to use the these tweeks??
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    character count doesnt work for me i get the please wait button then i have to start task manager
    http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...ickinstall.jar

all you need is the jar throw the other one into a folder and save, then put this one in the same folder as the webosdoctor you already have. you do not need to download wed doctor again
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    All good a new theme (Dexter) is on my phone, thanks!