Page 14 of 130 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RMB View Post
    I downloaded 2.5 on my computer and overwrote the 2.03 file without removing the previous tweaks.
    Where can I can 2.03 version jar file so that I can remove the old tweaks?

Can someone please provide a link?

TIA.
    here u go
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    here u go
    Thank you
    so yeah jason even though it does restart the pre completely the first time....but when trying to uncheck the iphone spoof....it somehow only restarted the ui but the check still remains
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

ok, so some of the tweaks aren't working... here's my list:

Hiding the nascar app
    hiding the NFL app
    Email working in landscape
    change launcher opacity
    choose avatar

any fixes or something i missed?
    ok i got the iphone agent to work. I made sure i unchecked all the tweaks then i went into my pre folder and deleted the keyboard tweak and it went through. Hope that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by 02bugeye View Post
    ok i got the iphone agent to work. I made sure i unchecked all the tweaks then i went into my pre folder and deleted the keyboard tweak and it went through. Hope that helps.
    but deleting the keyboard folder in the pre folder...doesnt it mess with the keyboard?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by loopybandnerd View Post
    ok, so some of the tweaks aren't working... here's my list:

Hiding the nascar app
    hiding the NFL app
    Email working in landscape
    change launcher opacity
    choose avatar

any fixes or something i missed?
    email in landscape and change launcher opacity work for me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post

how do u get the on-screen keyboard to work?

5 mins and counting I am killing it now w/ taskmgr
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    but deleting the keyboard folder in the pre folder...doesnt it mess with the keyboard?
    i wasnt using the keyboard so it didnt matter to me. But i think if you remove it then run webos 2.5 do your tweaks then reload the keyboard.
    i keep getting an error message and it want detect to the computer i can see it but quick install cant find it i need help really bad
    Patch Email DeleteAll - WebOS Internals

Does anyone know if the above will be made
    as a tweak available through webos Quick install?

I applied the changes to as per the webos internals instructions , however I had no success with it.
    I have used a previous version of webos install and was going to go to a newer version 2.5 for more tweaks and getting an error message. anyone??? TY
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by danger54 View Post
    well u first gotta install the keyboard if u have done it already then when ur in a text area to type...just double tap the gesture area and it'll come right up
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Getting same problem. Error connecting to device. Device not found.

HELP!

(On a Mac running OS X 10.5.8)
    ok so i need some help... at first the tweaks were just frezzing and i could not turn any of them on...then i went bakc to 2.03 activated one and deactivated it... opened 2.05 again and the tweaks started workin... except that most of them say error 9 no return code from what ever path the tweak was going to change... this happenes with all the tweaks except the add and remove pages... 4x4 and call log times...also i applied a theme using the themer and now when i try to open the themer to change it it says the same error 9 no return code... and them it says failed to read xml??? can anyone help me with this... and yes i have tried everything in the first 13 pages... except webos doctor
    after removing the keyboard and the keyboard files in usb mode, all of the tweaks I want to use seem to work. The one exception is I now want to reinstall the keyboard but get an error every time through preware or WebOS Quick Install now. Anyone else with this problem?
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 09/20/2009 at 04:18 AM.
    I deleted the virtual keyboard but yet stll the opacity tweak is giving me an error about a patch to /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/stylesheets/launcher.css and an error with the 4x4 . can someone help us or we should wait till Big Jason get a fix for them
    Thanks Jason and Co.........
    When I try to use some of the tweaks WebOS quick install will "grey out" and not let me click anything. The tweaks never load. i have to manually exit through Task Manager
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Hey that was it!!!!. removing virtual keyboard file in usb worked for me as well
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    so all of the tweaks except changing the opacity works for me after changing the name of the key board file

here is screenshot of error
    Attached Images Attached Images