Page 107 of 130 FirstFirst ... 75797102103104105106107108109110111112117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gmrpnk21 View Post
    Sooo.. Any ideas when this will be 100% ready for os 1.2?
    Jason is working very hard on it and has said he is doing more that just getting the tweaks ready.

He is hoping for late today, but don't be surprised if he misses that mark.

^Above info is from Jason's Twitter update. Remember we want a quality tool...not something that is rushed.

Jason does all of this on his own time. He is a college student...be patient and be thankful for this great tool he provides us at no charge.

I suggest donating something to him...I have!
  2.    #2122  
    Hopefully will be ready tonight, or tomorrow latest
    EXCELLENT work Jason. You are adding tweaks for things I didn't even know could be changed like the alert when you plug in the charger which is SO annoying to me!
    I will be donating to you. You are doing more for the phone than the actual devs!
    Now if you could only create a camera app and a voice recorder my phone would be SET!!!
    Just donated its just a little bit but jason is doin more for us than palm so everyone should kick in even if its just a little just my humble opinion
    Quote Originally Posted by ira9700 View Post
    Just donated its just a little bit but jason is doin more for us than palm so everyone should kick in even if its just a little just my humble opinion
    Yes , keep on giving !! But I aint drinking any cool aid !
    what about the patches installed from preware? should those be removed or will quick install recognize them as installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetaman View Post
    Jason is working very hard on it and has said he is doing more that just getting the tweaks ready.

He is hoping for late today, but don't be surprised if he misses that mark.

^Above info is from Jason's Twitter update. Remember we want a quality tool...not something that is rushed.

Jason does all of this on his own time. He is a college student...be patient and be thankful for this great tool he provides us at no charge.

I suggest donating something to him...I have!
    What is Jason't twitter id?
    Im trying to remove my tweaks that I installed with WOQI 2.03 and none of them are showing up check marked, anyone have any advice?

I did do a few patches with Preware, but didnt overlap ones that I have installed with QI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miwo86 View Post
    JayCanuck

omg He has blink notifications enabled! I am freaking out. Jason you are the bomb. I can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miwo86 View Post
    JayCanuck
    I second the question about preware tweaks being added. Do they need to be removed or just the ones that were applied using quickinstall for 1.1?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MokkNoir View Post
    Where the hell is this damn .jar file suppose to be found?
    If you are talking about WebOSQuickInstall, it is on the first page of this thread.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tsmeltzer View Post
    If you are talking about WebOSQuickInstall, it is on the first page of this thread.
    Actually, its not. It took me a while to find it as well. You have to click the 'Continued' link, which takes you to like page 20 or something. Its in that post.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html
    Quote Originally Posted by skola28 View Post
    Actually, its not. It took me a while to find it as well. You have to click the 'Continued' link, which takes you to like page 20 or something. Its in that post.

it is it is , very bottom of post 1
    Quote Originally Posted by skola28 View Post

I respectfully disagree with your assessment. See attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Whoever is in charge of the thread titles needs to make the original Ver1, This one Ver2 and hopefully close this one down and make a Ver3.

This thing has turned into a mess. I feel bad for the newbs!
    Quote Originally Posted by amrcc View Post
    Whoever is in charge of the thread titles needs to make the original Ver1, This one Ver2 and hopefully close this one down and make a Ver3.

This thing has turned into a mess. I feel bad for the newbs!
    People need to start there own threads and or read if the one there thinking of posting on is relevant or start a new one in the correct forum
    I hope 2.7 comes out before 4pm central! I'm at work, then going camping w/ no computer all weekend! ARGH! haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    People need to start there own threads and or read if the one there thinking of posting on is relevant or start a new one in the correct forum
    that was a difficult sentence to read....

but really, Jason doesn't need to do that. the old ones are locked. Its pretty obvious what people need to open. And theres only 1 version of the program available. its fine how it is.