Page 105 of 130 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by zerty55 View Post
    this is going to be a good month.... new tweaks for 1.2 and flash support and paid apps!! Can not wait!
    ooo...when do you think we'll be getting flash support?? thats exciting...
    Quote Originally Posted by tdjohnson View Post
    Jason, will you be developing an app for forwarding text / recording video anytime soon??? That is all the PRE seems to be missing.
    i second that! once the pre gets forwarding, recording...AND zoom for camera...AND flashdrive support...IT WILL BE THE ILLEST PHONE OUT THERE!!! Any idea when that will be coming out!?!? XD
    I can't wait to get the tweaks back either especially the browser agent change.

Now if only we could get voice dialing, video, and voice recording it would be the best phone ever.
    visual voicemail has to be added in that list too
    Quote Originally Posted by notw08 View Post
    ooo...when do you think we'll be getting flash support?? thats exciting...
    from what i have read, flash is coming in october.
    does anybody have webOSQI 2.50 not 2.53 or 2.57 or any 2.5X's but webOSQI 2.50.
    that one seems to work perfect with webOS 1.1.0 all tweeks werk w/out a hitch. if you have webOSdoctor1.1.0 just downgrade from webOS 1.2.0 and use webOSQI 2.50 and then ur gooood. so who gots it? upload here plz
    from what i have read, flash is coming in october.
    siiiiiick!!! and its not even Christmas yet!! =D
    woopee!!
    umm....[[looks around in embarrassment]]
    what are these "tweaks" people keep talking about?? what do you mean?? Kinda new where. thanks! =)
    visual voicemail has to be added in that list too
    I agree...this would actually be at the top of my list of things I want to see on the pre!
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by milliman View Post
    I can't wait to get the tweaks back either especially the browser agent change.

Now if only we could get voice dialing, video, and voice recording it would be the best phone ever.
    I am looking forward to the change user agent patch as well. There has been no comments from the original author on his thread since 1.2 came out, only comments from others that the one written for the leaked 1.2 does not work with the released 1.2.
    visual voicemail
    patiently waitin
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    +1 for visual voicemail
    visual voicemail?? soo....you see your voicemail's instead of listening to them?? lol...serioulsly...what is that??
    Quote Originally Posted by notw08 View Post
    siiiiiick!!! and its not even Christmas yet!! =D
    woopee!!
    does this mean bein able to watch streaming video?
    Quote Originally Posted by holley2583 View Post
    does this mean bein able to watch streaming video?
    Yep! not just youtube videos.
    basically a full experience of the web =)
    no instead of calling ur voicemail it is downloaded so u can listen to it when ever you want. fastfoward ,rewind and even fowarding voice messages . its automatic so u dont have to manually download. i had it on the samsung instinct it made voicemail less stupid. no more push 1 to listen 4 to delete blah blah blah. just tap to listen. tap to de3lete. tap to skip etc.
    plus you dnt have to listen in the order they were received u can visually see the voicemail as a file and tap to listen
    gr8 feat on da instinct
    freaken crap! every time i get one step closer to finishing something happens! [[rips hair off head]] >:[

i downloaded everything, followed all the steps. I left off where i downloaded filecoaster. I dont know what to do next! I tried copying it and pasting it to my palm pre after i usb'd it to my computer but nothing happens! what the freak am i doing wrong?
    So, im rerunning the webdoctor and its at 55% downloading.
    I didnt even see the web os installer window to paste the filecoaster. aghh!! i feel like freaken breaking my phone and sticking to the app catalog!!
    can anyone help me!?!?!? heres my cell 951-642-8648.
    [[hits phone]] >