Page 104 of 130 FirstFirst ... 4549499100101102103104105106107108109114 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,080 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    do you have dev mode enabled?
    Trying to install it but its not working =/
    i clicked the .jar link and it installed. then, it says in needs to run WebOsDoctor, so i said yes. then...nothing.
    i have a mac. Help!?!
    The guy at Sprint made it sound so simple but its soo confusing on here!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smbaggie07 View Post
    HELP!
    I Have done everything and it all went smoothly until it asks me to plug in my pre on the WebOS Quick Install Screen.
    I've tried multiple times unplugging and plugging the pre to the computer, but it doesnt read it for some reason.

Any Advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
    is dev mode enabled? upupdowndownleftrightleftbastart
    Quote Originally Posted by notw08 View Post
    Trying to install it but its not working =/
    i clicked the .jar link and it installed. then, it says in needs to run WebOsDoctor, so i said yes. then...nothing.
    i have a mac. Help!?!
    The guy at Sprint made it sound so simple but its soo confusing on here!!
    its not hard doc webos should download after downloading webos quick installer
    what am i doing wrong then??
    I clicked the .jar link. it downloaded it. i opened it. it says something like "is a java programs do you want to open it?" i said yes.
    Then, it says something like "you need webOs Doctors, do you want to run it?" i said yes...
    then NOTHING!!!
    am i missing something??
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I'm just blown away that a mobile device can get better daily!!!

Can doubly confirm that these patches worked for me:

4x4
    Dialpad Vibrate
    Email Landscape
    I am jumping for joy on this one, LED Notification

Installed incoming State ID but have to wait for that obviously.
    Smiley Face Symbol Box has no change??? NM. Got it.
    Last edited by Freshyz; 10/01/2009 at 11:42 PM.
    yes. dev mode is on kinda clueless on why it would do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmfast View Post
    Can anyone help me?

I am running webos 1.2 and Have Preware 9.1. Can anyone tell me the CONFIRMED tweaks/ patches that work on the pre?
    I would just wait till the new QI comes out (Hopefully tomorrow). What happens when you remove the tweaks from QI 2.03 and go to use the new QI? It might not replace the files correctly.
    I had the same issue when trying to use my mac book. I found this thead and there appears to be a link that will download. I am trying it now so I hope it works

i'mnotallowedtopostlinksyetsohereitis-forums.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/204495-webos-repair-utility.html
    Quote Originally Posted by smbaggie07 View Post
    yes. dev mode is on kinda clueless on why it would do that.
    It may sound like non sense, but i had this problem before and i tryed a different usb port and it worked.
    click on options and try the reinstall novacom, then try to connect again
    now can someone help me with my avatar problem? i feel alone in this pre world lol
    Jason, will you be developing an app for forwarding text / recording video anytime soon??? That is all the PRE seems to be missing.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Is it just the Apps that don't work well for WebOS 1.2? Or it it the themes as well.?
    I GOT IT TO WORK WITH 1.2!!!! I kept following the instructions to a T, and it would not let me install Filecoaster. When I plugged my phone into the computer this last time, when it asks me if I want to charge it, sync it, or usb data... I didnt hit anything on the phone and just hit send on the Computer. It worked!
    tweaks in quick install are the only things that dont work right now. but even that should be fixed by friday as told by jason
    its like christmas eve, i cant sleep. I'm so excited.
    funny i've learned how much i appreciate the tweaks. More then anything in the update.
    this is going to be a good month.... new tweaks for 1.2 and flash support and paid apps!! Can not wait!
    i just had this problem, and fixed it by enabling "developer mode"