Page 101 of 130 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2596
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Jason,

Is there any chance of a tweak to set a Time Out before the phone locks?

Those of us that have a PIN Lock enforcement for EAS, have to enter a PIN every time the screen turns off in able to turn it back on. All other devices (BB, WinMo, iPhone, etc) all allow a time interval to be set before the phone is locked (requiring a PIN to unlock).
    Smartphone/PDA/MP3 History: Palm III, Handspring Visor, iPaq 37XX, iPaq 41XX, HTC PPC6700 - Current: HTC Mogul, Palm Pre, BB 8830 (work), and 32G iPod Touch 2G (oh yeah, wife's BB Curve).
    thx so much
    Im a newbie and i really apprecite this...Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by J.kingsdale View Post
    thx so much
    hit the thank u bottun
    does anyone think the issue will fixed where you can have more than one theme installed and just switch between them?
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Everyone asking a question in a thread had to physically check a box on every post in the thread before the post would take

Maybe a 'real' version might be to make them check off Jason's posts and not all of them....
    Last edited by hdhuntr; 10/01/2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: To actually maybe be serious about it...
    Treo 300,600,650,755p and now Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by hdhuntr View Post
    Everyone asking a question in a thread had to physically check a box on every post in the thread before the post would take
    I don't know but I think Milobinderfender is doing a good job of posting every page with that blurb.

Otherwise you are just peeing in the wind. Newbies will be newbies.
    ok well i doctored it an it is still messing up... any one know how i could fix that now?
    Quote Originally Posted by J.kingsdale View Post
    ok well i doctored it an it is still messing up... any one know how i could fix that now?

Whoa...back up....don't give us too much info at one time. We like to guess at what the problem is.
    i downloaded the new 1.2 this morning but when i go to get into my launcher the web search's comes up... i cant get to my apps... i doctored it an it is still doing the same thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by egretman View Post
    Whoa...back up....don't give us too much info at one time. We like to guess at what the problem is.
    Im going to guess that if he read through all 2000 posts in this thread he would have already found the answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I doubt that as it's virtually impossible to permanently brick a Pre, unless you physically damage some internal component. Did you try fixing it with WebOS Doctor or will your PC not recognize it now?

Did you try forcing the Pre into USB Recovery Mode and using WebOS Doctor to load WebOS back onto it?

How to force USB Recovery Mode: power phone off. While holding the volume up button, power it back on until a USB graphic appears. Connect your Pre to the USB cable and run WebOS Doctor. Follow the prompts in WebOS Doctor.

Yes it gets through about 1/2 way with webos doctor and it stops gives a write error and reboots i have tried 2 pc's and re downloaded webos doctor its bricked... Sprint is sending me a brand new one...
    in the mean time i have NO internet am steeling the neighbors lol just to post this... Its a sad day...
    well i looked an found a way but it didnt work so thats y im asking again...
    Quote Originally Posted by gitit20 View Post
    in the mean time i have NO internet am steeling the neighbors
    Interesting.....why did you lose your internet at home?

Were you using Mytether?

PS- I am not the Sprint police.
    Quote Originally Posted by egretman View Post
    Interesting.....why did you lose your internet at home?

Were you using Mytether?

PS- I am not the Sprint police.
    Good call
    OK, I am sure this is in here somewhere but it says WARNING DOES NOT WORK WITH 1.2. on the first post

so is there a particular version that doesn't work with 1.2. I am using 2.1 at work and I believe a newer version at home but I have been able to load apps using it. ( I had to exchange my Pre yesterday)
    Is it that no tweaks work?

So Can someone please be kind enough and bottom line this for me?
    Is there a version I can use and any tweaks that can be used?

Thanks!!!!
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Twosted View Post
    That patch is available in preware.
    where? how?
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyr View Post
    where? how?

This is a Bat signal to Milofenderbender if there ever was one.
    floridadomer, at least some of your questions are answered 1 post back.

http://forums.precentral.net/1938452-post1967.html