Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFighterChen View Post
    So is there a way to get a version of internalz that opens up deleting files outside the set "safe zone" (which is understandable to have) ? I am having the Update but there are no Updates bug, and I was searching around in Internalz and found /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ and /media/cryptofs/apps/media/. Inside these folders was all the folders of the apps I have previously downloaded and deleted, and all the apps I have currently downloaded. Could this be the cause of having updates that aren't here? (I read on other threads this is the cause with no solution). Right now it does not give me the option to delete old app files from these folders.

Another issue I am having is trying to rename pictures. With the transparent status-bar, mracer29 and 2sslow (i believe) said we can rename and move pictures into the correct folder to change the status bar on the fly. When I open my internalz and click on an editable file, i get the options but no rename option. When I click on the Info, the submenu just closes and nothing comes up (so if the rename is in the Info, i guess not being able to get into the info is the problem). Is it possible to rename videos? Open, Move, Copy, and Delete functions all work. Maybe I missed an update for Internalz, in which case how do I get the latest version? I have Internalz 0.3.2 and FileMgr Service 0.5.1
    This is a question that should be addressed in my thread but ill help you out here...You need to keep extra files somewhere else besides the scrims folder then use the move feature to move them to the scrims folder when you want to change the top bar image.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Jason,
    Thank you for all your apps and patches. Since getting my pre a week ago, I quickly found that you write good quality and useful apps and patches.

One suggestion that maybe you are already working on...how about adding network folder browsing over wi-fi to internalz (or a separate app). I'd like to be able to browse my home network folders for movies and music, and either download them, or stream them to my pre. One short term problem is that I need to find an AVI player for the movies. But anyways, its just an idea.

Thanks again!
    Jason, it doesn't seem to work anymore under 1.4.1. The error message says ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running. Please do something about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by loxpanpan View Post
    Jason, it doesn't seem to work anymore under 1.4.1. The error message says ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running. Please do something about it!
    he doesnt have to do anything....it works for me...if i were u remove and reinstall again
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

at first it worked fine, then after about 30 minutes it just displays "loading..." but it never loads anything.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Hi there...not meaning to pressure, but now that Canada has paid apps, the VERY last thing I'm needing on my phone is a file manager that allows the ability to rename files. Once I get this, I will TRULY be productive.

Eagerly awaiting your update - let me know if you need a beta-tester . Even without the upcoming enhancements, this is a GREAT app.
    Thanks!!
    I guess we're the only two...either that of nobody likes having a file system on their pre?
  8.    #508  
    Quote Originally Posted by aairman23 View Post
    I guess we're the only two...either that of nobody likes having a file system on their pre?
    reinstall FileMgr service (in wosqi or preware) and the problem is gone
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Jason, it doesn't seem to work anymore under 1.4.1. The error message says ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running. Please do something about it
    Hey @loxpanpan, please re-read your post and see if you can find anything wrong with it...and when you do, please use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post and fix it. Thank you.
  10.    #510  
    Good news! Today, Internalz/FileMgr have reached the point that I'm ready to add international language support!

So if you know: French, Italian, German, or Spanish and are willing to donate some time to the cause, please PM me or email me at: support [at] canuck-software [dot] ca

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    I was going to ask a question: "How do you delete a folder?" when I accidentally found the answer: press and hold the folder, and the context menu miraculously appears. Nice!

So thanks, Jason, for a great piece of software!
  12.    #512  
    Come back tomorrow, April 22 (coincidentally my birthday) for the official 1.0 release.

It's been months of spare time in the making and I think everyone will like having a full-featured file manager for the webOS.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 04/21/2010 at 07:09 AM.

Looking forward to midnight setting countdown timer now.

Happy birthday in advance.
    Jason, I've been keeping track of Internalz for a loooong time and I'm really excited about the new update. Thanks so much for putting so much of your spare time in to helping others.

I'll come back and say happy birthday tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Come back tomorrow, April 22 (coincidentally my birthday) for the official 1.0 release.

It's bee months of spare time in the making and I think everyone will like have a full-featured file manager for the webOS.
    Get it how you live!

Happy birthday, and I am looking forward to 1.0. I have been rocking Internalz since I first started Preware, etc.
    Prē
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Happy Birthday tomorrow, Jason ! thorne
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Squeee! From one Canuck to another - THANK You!!!
    Happy birthday!!
  20.    #520  
    As this thread was for old alpha/beta releases, I'm not closing it.

New threads:

Internals v1.0.0

FileMgr v1.0.0

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16212223242526