Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #281  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nismode View Post
    Tapping the info button is supposed to do what exactly? I wasn't expecting something fancy like ID3 tags for the MP3 files, but at least a pane showing the file size, and last accessed date would be nice.

When I tap it, nothing comes up.
    That's because Info isn't implemented yet. Internalz is a work-in-progress
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    That's because Info isn't implemented yet. Internalz is a work-in-progress
    And a really wonderful work in progress it is. Thanks Jason for all your work. Your apps make this phone a joy to work and play with through out the day.

- mike
    Jason,

I just tried installing this a couple of times using QI and Preware and each time I get file manager not running when I open Internalz. I have done full reboots and nothing seems to resolve the issue. Any ideas?

Oh yes I am running WebOs Ver 1.2.1.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Any word on this Jason?^^^
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

5.    #285  
    Dumb question, but you installed FileMgr Service right? If you have, try uninstalling it then reinstalling it
    Dumb question, but you installed FileMgr Service right? If you have, try uninstalling it then reinstalling it
    Just beat me to it.

Thanks for your hard work on this and all the other projects.

I have twice with QI and twice with Preware. It seems to install fine but no dice when I open Internalz.

Ok then maybe the fifth time is the charm. I tried everything yesterday from Luna restarts, Java restarts, and Full reboots. Testing many things maybe something was interfering. Sorry but thanks.

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Did you finally get it to work?
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    Did you finally get it to work?

Finally, not sure what the deal was.

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Excellent
  12.    #292  
    FileMgr Service has been updated to v0.2.0:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/filemgr-service

Should now fix the file indexing issue with copying/moving/renaming files/directories
    I got an error [4] when trying to update. Removing it also gave the same error.
  14.    #294  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    I got an error [4] when trying to update. Removing it also gave the same error.
    What does it say in WebOSQuickInstall? I'm not part of WebOS-Internals and have no idea what error 4 is
    idk let me try it now and give you the exact error msg in a few min.

UPDATE: jason, attached is the error message i'm seeing. hope that helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by un_designer; 10/06/2009 at 08:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Jason, great work man... works perfectly so far (tested the things that were most important to me, like renaming folders and having that change go through right away).

un_designer, it installed through Preware just fine for me... but I did uninstall it, reboot, install, reboot. That might have been more rebooting than is necessary, I am not sure... but since it's a service (not an app) I wanted to be safe.
    I was able to install it using QI but it still shows version 1.3 in the about section of internaz.

Update: Not sure why things are being such a pain for mr today but it shows the correct version now.
    Last edited by alvin319; 10/06/2009 at 08:40 PM.

i just uploaded a pic to my previous post (#296)

the other thing is, when i dragged the .ipk into WebOS Quick Install, i get an error message that says:

/Applications/Install/ca.canucksoftware.filemgr_0.2.0._all.ipk (Permission denied)
  19.    #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I was able to install it using QI but it still shows version 1.3 in the about section of internaz.
    May wanna redownload then. FileMgr Service will show up as 0.2.0 (I double-checked this)
  20.    #300  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    i just uploaded a pic to my previous post (#296)

the other thing is, when i dragged the .ipk into WebOS Quick Install, i get an error message that says:

/Applications/Install/ca.canucksoftware.filemgr_0.2.0._all.ipk (Permission denied)
    May wanna move WOSQI to a different directory on the Mac. Also, Rod has told me to look in the Ipkg Log in Preware to see what your Error 4 meant
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 10/06/2009 at 08:50 PM.