webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Developer Forums >  Canuck Coding > WebOS Quick Install
WebOS Quick Install
  Closed Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Old 07/25/2009, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Legend

we have started a new thread for WebOS Quick Install. Please continue any discussion here.

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...all-contd.html

WebOS Quick Install v2.03

This program is intended for use with WebOS applications that are in-testing, which under section 4.2 of the Palm SDK License Agreement allows for such unapproved applications to be installed on Palm devices. Applications installed with WebOS Quick Install have not be tested by Palm and are installed at your own risk.

This program is freeware, but not opensource. Feel free to share it with other testing forums.

I can be contacted at support@canuck-software.ca
If you contact me, or post in this thread to contact me, you must also include the following information:
- Device: are you using a Palm Pre or the emulator
- Operating System (include 32bit or 64bit)
- Have you followed my troubleshooting guide completely
I will be ignore emails/posts that don't follow that format.

Donations are appreciated as I'm just one person developing this app during my spare time.

Enjoy! :-)

Here's my brief Setup Guide.

Please read my Troubleshooting Guide before posting in this thread.

Tweaks Guide

Requirements
  • WebOSDoctor recovery rom
    • As of v1.2, WebOSQuickInstall can download and setup WebOSDoctor's file for you.
    • Do not run WebOSDoctor, or you may inadvertently erase your device to WebOS 1.03 factory settings
    • If you want to download it on your own, Sprint download here, Bell download here (use either if you're just using emulator) and copy that .jar file to the same folder as WebOSQuickInstall.jar
  • Java 1.6
    • For Mac OS X, once you've installed Java 1.6, run /Application/Utilities/Java/Java Preferences. Then click and drag Jave SE 6 to top of both list, and exit the program. This will set Java 1.6 as the default version to use.
  • Novacom - As of v1.1, this now gets setup through WebOS Quick Install.
    • You can manually install Novacom by going in WebOSQuickInstall and in the menu File->Options, then press the "Attempt Novacom (re)installation" button.
    • If you have issues and you're on Windows, try following these instructions (even if you aren't on Windows 7).
    • For Linux, try downloading the Novacom file here.
  • DevMode enabled
    • This can be done by typing "upupdowndownleftrightleftrightbastart", opening the DeveloperMode app, and enabling the feature.

Lastly, when you plug in the device, if you want to use WebOS Quick Install, choose the "Just Charge" option on the device.

Running WebOS Quick Install
  • Simply double-click WebOSQuickInstall.jar and (as long as Java is installed properly) it will launch

Features
  • Stylish easy-to-use GUI.
  • Cross-platform support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux).
  • Supports postinst and prerm scripts.
  • Tweaks panel for OS customization on a deeper level.
  • Supports standard ipkg feeds.
  • No Linux knowledge required.
  • No rooting required (or whatever getting-access-to-root setup is now called).
  • Support for multiple ipk file transfers.
  • Support for adding files both via filechooser popup and by dragging and dropping files onto the transfer queue.
  • Works with both USB-connected WebOS devices and the WebOS emulator.
  • Ability to hide/make visible the DevMode application in the launcher.
  • Full device information section.
  • Management of user-installed applications. Lists all user-installed applications and gives the option to uninstall those applications.
  • Send and receive files to and from a WebOS device.
  • Support for custom .ipk installations.
  • Quick-access link to the PreCentral homebrew forums.
  • Handy usage panel that explains the earlier-mentioned requirements.

Screenshots

ChangeLog
v2.03 - August 31, 09
- Added "Change launcher opacity" mod
- Added "Spoof iPhone user agent" mod
- Updated email landscape mod for better compatibility
- Changed dialpad vibration tweak to last 200ms each (was 250ms)
- Fixed 4x4 icons mod for app names overlap
- Updated messaging landscape mod with added avatar selection

v2.02 - August 29, 09
- Added Bell WebOSDoctor support
- Fixed "Download in Web Browser" mod
- Changed the "5x4 Icon" mod to a "4x4 Icon" mod
- Added 8 new system mods to the Tweaks panel

v2.01 - August 18, 09
- Fixed postinst script support
- Updated 5x4 launcher icons mod to properly format long app names
- Fixed Send File feature

v2.0 - August 15, 09
- Slightly altered some button graphics
- Internal code completely reworked
- Added standard ipkg feed support with a few (including PreCentral's) built in
- Added a Tweaks panel with many useful mods
- Added postinst and prerm script support
- Device Management gives more detailed installed-applications information

v1.4 - August 1, 09
- Fixed Send File
- Fixed Receive File
- Fixed Custom .ipk Install
- Fixed DevMode unhide option
- Added Delete File/Directory

v1.35 - July 30, 09
- Add support for custom .ipk installations
- Improved DevMode hide/unhide option to no longer require device reset

v1.3 - July 29, 09
- Many Mac/Linux bugfixes
- Minor internal code changes

v1.25 - July 29, 09
- Fixed NullPointerException preventing program launch for some
- Fixed downloading routine. Will no longer corrupt the downloaded file.
- Added button in options to (re)install Novacom.
- Added panic button in options that will launch WebOSDoctor.

v1.2 -July 28, 09
- Linux/Mac issues are fixed.
- Added ability to grab files off the WebOS device
- Now downloads WebOSDoctor itself, for easier installation

v1.1 - July 26, 09
- Now requires you to download Recovery ROM
- Better Novacom driver handling
- Added first-time setup
- Retrieve file functionality

v1.0 - July 25, 09
- Initial release

Special thanks to the beta testers who helped along the development road the past few weeks. Especially thanks to Dieter of PreCentral, Philip of PreThinking, Ken of WebOSHelp.net, Rod of WebOS-Internals, D94, and David Wales. This app wouldn't be what it is without you guys

Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 09/14/2009 at 10:49 AM.
Liked by JED-WEB-OS, mr.him, noogie and 7 others like this.
Thanked by 02589, 06MS6, 1shooky, 2k4mach, 2Phresh, 2xs, 3pod, 473x15, 74256274, 7thS0N, 7thsign, 81GREG, aaron st.john, aaron130, aaronaaron, abdfahmi, abiveteran, ABQMD, abrelata, absurdlyobfuscated, Abyssul, acarback, acculver, acer2301, acherry, Achill3s, acidbeaver, aclauson, AdidasNYR, adil518a, Adnox, Adora, adub247, aerojb, Agent146, agiudici, ajean345, ajk511, akarol, akathi, akitayo, aldope727, Alejandra, alex.dobeck, AlexJay, alexweis, alfredejohnson, ALuckyGuy, alvaro_qc, amrcc, AnaMayShun, anarchyburger, andddlay, andrecbaker1, Andries, androo, anish3232, Antho1983, anthony.fabio, antmon1, aog3, AParamedic, Aps pre, arch3d, areyes163, ariesemac, ArnoldAC, Arodmx, arrevalo, Arths, asilverman8, atarigirl, atl40us, Audemars02, aughtism, Auzo, ayman86, b-man, b007, b33j, Babybashtian, badjokes, Bamya, BatFastard, bausti25, bbkat, beezlewaxin, bekzodjans, BenediktRausch, bevcraw, bholland5495, bhousel, bigdgramps, biggnaa20, Big_Red89, bizybee, Bizzare, bkcrown, blackbird34608, Blaquethought02, Blazelore, bliip1234, blind4x, bluelight0, bluenote, BMAX, bobsi61352, bobwonderful, bogdanobi, Bordeaux, boredwopre, borsend, bradcrandall1, bradyhawk101, brancleveland, brenfro, brett701, BrewCity, Brianzedge, brockandews, brotato, brown_bear, Bryce14, bsmithoh, buchkoba00, bugluv67, Bujin, Bumble, bunchdr, butcha2009, c1ph3r88, caferacer, cali420nia, callmeroger, candlelite05, captainmike, CAP_C, cashen, ccrownfan, cdawg62184, cderekg72, cdstoudemire, chafedbm, charlest1133, chaspalm, Chauncey, chefjabril11, chevellebmw, chezbi, chicagonettech, Chino3d, chodaboy, chriser27, Chrishull1222, chrissurra, cjenks1117, Claybezy1, CletusAZ, clipcarl, Clipse, cmarkjam, cmedellinpre, cmoreira698, cobrakon, cole_daniel, colona, Colonel Kernel, ConfuciusOne, Cookz123z, Coop1979, costas, couch1970, covigner, craftsman, crash_pr, Cravin, creativemeat, CrucialTK, cscales2, csierra72, cubefx, cwgtex, cyberelex, cybertazer, Cyril, czechdev, czeitner, D0B3Y, d1soc999, daaknes, dak922, damnfly1, danman_6, danmay.56, danno1769, darkrican34, darmar, Dave81j6, daveloco, davidgodby, daviswe, Day Twelve, dbarnes2270, dblo02, dBsooner, dbulante, dcigary, dcny1, ddames, deafinoneear, deanwoof, deerok78, delme, derekwmoore, derricob, deviousracing, DexsLab, dianehelen, Dieter Bohn, digitaljok, DigitalNight, dimsum41, dirtywhiteboy, Disgustoid, dj ozone, dl014945, dlcmorrison, dlphntat, DNic, docpsychotic, doctorbri, Dogg006, dollabill, donnel1984, dorack, dottore, draztikrhymez, drewp, drizek, DrNoah, dsloar, dsw10482, Dtclarinet, dtokarz, dustinjc, dustybmx, dvdmax, dvkim, dwhigham2, echarlest, Eckoman518, Ecode, edbaum10, eddard1, eddiebear50, edhkim, edwill, Eguy, electricwire, electrofreak66, ElectronicMan, Emceesquared, emeraldayotte, enice2, enm2307, enormous, enrconc, enrik67, EnVy MoNtOyA, enyce-ny, erichoo, Evil ways, evilduckster, e_castro1, faigee, Faith, Far Left Texas, fatal_death44, fayho, fchristian2k, feelme, fiala, Finally Pre, fireguy0306, Fisack23, flamand, FlameOut, flyeone, follett71, forbes256, foreverking, fotik, fr4nk1yn, Franca22, freakout, fredewins, galavanter, Galtish, garavin, garrek99, gary1956garcia, Gaurav, gavin1289, geezlouise14, geobag, gerardocdc, Ghost187, GigaS27, gilesquivel, gitit20, gknews, glitchy, Glod, gloworm666, goburnabook, GoGayleGo, goldyman, gonzo316, GoodGuyTX, goodness, gorow247, Gorphee, grantman1981, grappler, graywolf336, grn, groovy, Grumpy_dog, guerillatwang, haeffb, han2, harishgayatri, HarryOh, havatampa, hawt, hckyplayer024, hctiller, HEATHER313, hectruiz, henrymart81, hittman4life, Hoffman109, hoiwai930, holley2583, Hootermancs, hparsons, hrdcamjc, hugejile, huskrfj, Huss30, huub, i700plus, iamfrontosa, iamtina, idoc21, illfill, illmakeit, imex99, imtravis, indersinghmh, inodaspot, Intlstyle, iowabatman, iphonoid, IrishJK09, itgcyber, iTheHuman iPod, itsALLsubliminal, j.laui, j2hott23, JacoVasquez, jahtmf, jakalocka, jallen3.14, janrif, jason5391, javier-camejo, javo0112, jaybertx, jayhay312, jayty97, jayzun, Jbcellular, jbhouse, jbt930, JCool525, jcrawford, jcross22, jdale, jday, jdonbook, JED-WEB-OS, jedwardmiller, jeffrey408, jeffsloan, JenChun, JerryG, jersey221, Jetblakc, Jethrotull, JetTroop, jewel, jf1081, jfrexach@gmail.com, jimhuff, JimmieGeddes, jj730, jk175d, Jmark61, JMul51, jocat89, Johngonzales2778, Johnlf, JohnnyKat, johnsavage06, johnsonbx, johnsongrantr, jon96321, jonas916, jordan23945bulls, JosefTor, josepatino5, jp22382, JPisc1, jrdejavux, jrobcougar21, jsha, jtr02a, jtrinidad07, JuanJablomee, junkTzu, justintevya, JustVin, JWille, k wizzle, k-wow, K.Bean, k4lindor, Kaif, KamSmiff, Kapit, karend1009, karissaerin, Karlzweb, kasi1222, keenah, KenCorbettJr, keoommen, KEYofR, kgdadon, kgibs0n, khanhngph, khornet93, kilocharlie, kingjain, kjb, kmax12, kmehr, knocternal, knowledgepusher, KnoxBNYC, Knsnik, kobal007, kohn, kokotiong, kridder0, krohde, krucz36, krunkin, krypticide, kschroppe, KSE_rules, ksfireman82, ksixftfour, ksom, kuribohx, Kyusaku, ladyr, laestrella, lakmir411, lanaboo1888, lancegary, lanypr, lazypharmacist, lbmh, ldingman82, Leeladisky, lenggi, lestat13, levioc21, le_seus, lgoodwill1, linwiz311, Lito305, little12387, liv2surf, livewire1337, livewirevoodoo, lmayes69, lmiranda, LO 21, Lo3htiy, lobes, lobody94, logos, Loonytunes, Lord Infamous, lordbah, Lordxloki, lowboi20, lrhf97, LTrane, ltye, luiguiluis10, lupo_ezechiele, luvbug621, macd2002, mackdaddyleo, macmanasb, Mad Tetsuo, maddball, Magesh, makurz, mamouton, mandaman2k, manhal, Mannyman, manoz0, manuelcalavera, mapara, marioasali, markettantrik, markharper147, Markoise, Marteerule, Martha Williams1, maskott, mastercko, Matgeo15, mattaspira, mattcosta19, matthill, Mattykinsx, max9777, maxima2k53, MaxLOL, MCBBurton, mcderd, mcdjork, mcpreos2009, mcurd0402, mcwhorter, mdstal, mdvision, me and my pre, menace56, meneff, Metaxa313, MetsSFTF, mezorn, MicahDG, Mikecp421, mikeotron, mikes2093, mikeybob365, mikeydcomment, mike_103, Mike_Diako, Milominderbinder, mjwedan, mleet1223, mlemonds, mlevi98, mmcnamara43, mmill4, mnbgibbs, Mnemosyne, modern, moe300, Mom2Ninjas, monkeydog, MortiseMaker, mortiusduco, mr.him, mroony, mr_emel, msalanea, mtaber, mtk, mu7efcer, mxhill, my94rt, Mzboyd, NachoB, NaS, NBENZ, neandrothal, needapre, neeranat, Nesta, NetWhiz, Neva Eva Forget 1984, nick3681, Nikitapita, nil088, nineinchnails99, Niris777, njeske, nlowhor, NonProphet, noogie, Not an Issue, NotNiceNinja, novatel, nsnasser, nspeckhergadget, Nsr238, nthngsms2fly, ntstudy, nukeboy1900, nwkkid1, nyrath, o1ive12, obaidi2005, oboroninja, odvangom, ohenebajoy, OklahomaTeacher, olive, omamamiA, OnePalmAddict, Ontopofthegame, ookees, osamahaldhaby, osirus, oundn1, overtime, pa05, pacha248, paint slanger, palmdoc2005, palmpreuser2, Palmzero, palm_preb3ast, pammiegator, PapaDocta, papote777, Pardoe, paulgallaher, pctung, pc_king, pdhiman, pdiddyfan, pebcak_error, pebe98, pedro_valsekillo, Peh, peng1can, penguinsix, phonetroubles, phreakish, phrenom, pico23, pinellasproofer, ping758, Pioneer, pixielee, platanoasao, pLUSpISTOL, pogeypre, ponyfool, Poppa83, postalUT, powerchord85, PowerUser, Pre-ternatural, precheck, Preeyes, PreFix, PreGame, PreHero, PrePerson, PrestonJames, PRHarrison, prichards, princessemma, ProfJonathan, pseudus, psm9, punisherdude06, quaker, quantumflux, quantumkitten, QuietStorm21A, Quintus, qwerty2u, Radvette, raeb, ragazzopigro, rand0m1, ranzchic, RB26, rbagherian, redninja, redtxstar, reissc1, relic419, Reminiz, rem_kujawa, Rennat, retroblu, ReyRey, rhewitt, richcracker, rick.hill, RickNeff, Ricyteach, rimback, Rkolodz1, rlanza1054, rlopez11, rmarquez11, rmuniz2, roams11, robbskittles, rockness77, rocks, rodhnc, Rolando1948, romanmb, rondera, roshey, RottingOrange, rrob13, rsatmans, rtlsnke, rub2008, rudyrude432, Ruhi, RUJake, runebune, runner77, runsenorun, rushth, Rxc777, RyanGustafson, sacherjj, sam1am, SamGamgee84, SampsonRox, samurai mike, sandeepd00, sants, sapient2k7, saxyjaz, sburlbaw, ScaryHumor, schegi, scmastertech, scrambler, SDash, SDWILLI1, Seedillume, Seik, Selcouth14, semahjiscool, sfsp, SFWD1934, Sgalla04, Shadow00Caster, shadowfox, Shadowkat, shahir, Sharkims, shawnmcf, Sheuba, shoolace, short_round, SHO_ONE, sicc, sikpuk, silversuperman, SirataXero, skipwilliams, sKor_Pre, Sky Nazi, skyheli, SlikDesignz, Slipstream.cc, Slowshutter, Smubeht, snelms, snownasty, SoloTwo, sonso, spank8t1, sparkyr, spcurtis81, spdraycr1018, spdsktr, spencerharris, sportyd220, spudland, sreyes, stashu11, steelshadow, steffen2001, stevenlopez77, Steve_from_Iowa, stfd1249, stickywhipit, stillgale, StormD, str4tony, stratsimir, suavesito, summer smile, superasian25, superduperpre, supervillain, svtcobra1995, sworks, T4H_KiserSose, tamvegas, tatimh, TBarb169, tc600, tcwhite, tdlonghorn, technoside2, tehkrond, tekphase, telloj, Templarian, teranenrique, terpfan68, Texas Phone Man, thebluewave32, thechairman, TheCIArr, thedlr, TheFreakinPope, theholyhermit, theisley, thekarens, themightyant, Thetaman, thetreoguys, the_tate, though, threemercers, thunderjet01, Tibfib, tihkal, tili67, tilo33, tim.gier, tim135150, timpham, TIWizard, TJB, toadrib, Tobi2017, todivefor, Tomas472, Tominator, tonic_3402, Toniolli, tonymiceli, traceo, trapharder4844, trav13s0, travistyofjustice, Trekker, Tricia, trueborn, Tsavo, tsudeki, Tubal, tuele, turb0rexx, turbooxide, TWC_SouthPhilly, twinynumber2, TwizteD25, twotone, txinstrument34, ty618, ujsc, ultraBlack, uminchu, unclemike, unltd, urabcsr, va2thadeath, Vandyfc, vasekvi, venom376, Veritas06, vincenzo, Visualfx, vMAC, VTTony, vuxy, walle523, warogersonrawbill823, waserbiak41, wavejumping, webfusion5, WeeGee, weizen, wekya, Wes Equals hXc, WheatChex, wheatstraw, wilderf, Wildref, willxcore, winehead99, winfirst, wisecatt99, Wiski, wizardofahs, WoodWulf, woody88, woodywho219, wudstock54, Wysguy, x7794, xalojuji, xberserker, xfrdxdvoko, xjm327x, xTKxhom3r, y0urockmysocks, Yankees368, yitz0550, youngesco, yulyray, Yumz, zackadoo, zairaera, zeneth, zepolant, zerty55, zipzap62, zna03, zohar, zonzonvn, ZR1
Old 07/25/2009, 03:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Nice! Downloading now to test it out!
Old 07/25/2009, 03:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Works fine for what I did, installed/uninstalled and looked at the device info.
Good work.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dfdv.JPG (180.1 KB, 2401 views) Email Attachment
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
Thanked By: timpham
Old 07/25/2009, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)

Haven't been able to download yet keeps giving me an error when I try to open the .zip file.
Old 07/25/2009, 03:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Legend

inside the Zip File is a jar. I suspect you're trying to open the jar and that's giving you the error. Inside the zip is a ReadMe.html (basically describes my above post) and WebOSQuickInstall.jar (the app)

EDIT: thanks to Dieter for adding .jar upload support, uploading the the unzipped jar file now

EDIT2: uploaded to first post
Old 07/25/2009, 04:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

I try to install to emulator, and it gives error device no found. I get similar error from command prompt too. What could be the cause?
Old 07/25/2009, 04:11 PM   #7 (permalink)

Wow, I am amazed. This is excellent work. I'm glad to see how this community evolves and tries to find workarounds for the Pre. Can't wait for the GSM Palm Pre
Thanked by grey-rider, timpham
Old 07/25/2009, 04:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
I try to install to emulator, and it gives error device no found. I get similar error from command prompt too. What could be the cause?
EDIT: just realized you said Emulator, my bad. Take a look at File->Options in my app's menu. Be sure to set the Device to "Emulator"

Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 07/25/2009 at 04:19 PM.
Thanked by Bizzare, timpham
Old 07/25/2009, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

wow this worked super quick and installed everything super easy.. thanks for you hard work
Old 07/25/2009, 04:16 PM   #10 (permalink)

Tried the install and uninstall and both worked great.
Old 07/25/2009, 04:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
inside the Zip File is a jar. I suspect you're trying to open the jar and that's giving you the error. Inside the zip is a ReadMe.html (basically describes my above post) and WebOSQuickInstall.jar (the app)

EDIT: thanks to Dieter for adding .jar upload support, uploading the the unzipped jar file now

EDIT2: uploaded to first post
Thanks! Works fine now. Great work.
I have a question, does this program also installs the "rooting requiered" apps??
Old 07/25/2009, 04:20 PM   #12 (permalink)

WOW i get the tethering up and going and then on the same day this happens WOW I LOVE MY PRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07/25/2009, 04:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
Thanks! Works fine now. Great work.
I have a question, does this program also installs the "rooting requiered" apps??
Kinda. Using the Flashlight as a prime example, you could theoretically pack the regular /var/usr/palm/applications/ app into a .ipk and install that. Then you would only need to do Custom File Transfer for the non-standard files (the service, the startup script, etc.).

I can make a guide on how to easily install those apps in a day or 2 if you'd like
Thanked by 520dvx, timpham
Old 07/25/2009, 04:33 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Kinda. Using the Flashlight as a prime example, you could theoretically pack the regular /var/usr/palm/applications/ app into a .ipk and install that. Then you would only need to do Custom File Transfer for the non-standard files (the service, the startup script, etc.).

I can make a guide on how to easily install those apps in a day or 2 if you'd like
That would be great if you could. Want to install the "My Tether" app, but really don't want to root into my Pre, so I've been holding off until something more user friendly comes out.
Old 07/25/2009, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)

It's telling me its found new hardware but needs to install driver software. This happens after in get in dev. mode and plug my pre up to the pc. I believe I have downloaded everything I am supposed to. Thanks in advance for the help!
Thanked by Jeffmcc, timpham
Old 07/25/2009, 05:14 PM   #16 (permalink)

Just like when I use the SDK method or the PreBrew method, this says it works, but the apps never appear. Funny thing is, from the tools menu, I can see the installed apps - including those I installed via email weeks ago.

Any help is appreciated ...
Old 07/25/2009, 05:15 PM   #17 (permalink)

When we click device manager and see the installed versions on the pre, could it also show version numbers?
Old 07/25/2009, 05:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmase View Post
It's telling me its found new hardware but needs to install driver software. This happens after in get in dev. mode and plug my pre up to the pc. I believe I have downloaded everything I am supposed to. Thanks in advance for the help!
The found new hardware popup is just the final step of installing Novacom I believe. Just need to click "next" then "finish" and novacom will be finished installing.
Thanked by NotNiceNinja, timpham
Old 07/25/2009, 05:26 PM   #19 (permalink)

Works great on my XP laptop!!

I couldn't get it to work on my Desktop running Windows 64-bit Vista, but I think that is the problem getting the SDK on a 64 bit machine. (I did see the instructions to try to get it to work on 64 bit, but since I have another option, it seemed like too much effort)

Anyway, love this app
Old 07/25/2009, 05:26 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
The found new hardware popup is just the final step of installing Novacom I believe. Just need to click "next" then "finish" and novacom will be finished installing.
it says: insert the disk that came with your novacom linux, I don't have it so i click next, and says it was unable to install your novacom linux, and I can't get the WebOS Quick Install to recgonize my pre.
Closed Thread

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0