Page 96 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101106146 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    hey jason i get this error when applying the messaging landscape and now i cant get into messaging

Edit: and i cant change it back....bc when i go back its just unchecked...HELP!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    SAME thing just happened to me... I was in the middle of texting my g/f too

edit
    tried rebooting phone, unchecking, checking the box again. Still no text messaging
  3.    #1903  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey jason i get this error when applying the messaging landscape and now i cant get into messaging

Edit: and i cant change it back....bc when i go back its just unchecked...HELP!
    looking into it, as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    Hey Jason what does Launcher Opacity do?
    See tweaks guide
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 09/01/2009 at 12:39 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    thanks also...its not a big problem....email landscape works better than b4...but when ur viewing email in landscape and u hit reply u get the pop up email to reply but it doesnt switch automatically to the landscape it goes to portrait...u gotta go back to portrait and then switch to landscape for it to switch
    fast response time! nice
    Any chance you would be able to add the Character Counter mod for text messages? I've tried everything I could with my limited ability and haven't figured out how to do it.

Edit: All of your work is greatly appreciated. It's a great program. Thank you!
    Yo SAME THING happened to me.. What should we do??
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtumbarello View Post
    Yo SAME THING happened to me.. What should we do??
    w8 till jason has an update for us
    btw was it normal for the pre to do a complete reboot when applying the spoof tweak?
    I mean will he be able to update it soon becuz I cant even access my messaging anymore??? Even when the patch isnt installed..
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtumbarello View Post
    I mean will he be able to update it soon becuz I cant even access my messaging anymore??? Even when the patch isnt installed..
    i know dont worry same here...just dont panic yet
    Jason,
    You said a couple days ago that you experienced the same error with the download in browser tweak where the file size was 1 Kb. Did you have any luck with that? Or do you maybe think I just need a webos doctor because something may be corrupted on my phone?
    I tried applying the original patch from this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...landscape.html

Still doesn't work, looks as though his file might be having problem. Maybe that is why it isn't working through webos who knows!

Got the same error and no text messaging available, just white page comes up when trying text.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    yu da man jason! i cant belive you dont even have a pre haha
  16.    #1916  
    fixed build uploaded. try re-applying the messaging landscape mod and tell me if that works. If not, try un-applying it and see if things are back to normal.
    Not sure if this has been discussed yet:

But is there any reason why I can't check off all the tweaks that I want to apply at once and then hit an OK button.

As it is now, I have to do one tweak (check it off) and wait for it to do a restart, before I can move on to the next tweak I want to apply.

I would like to just decide which ones, and then just say go ahead and do these, I guess using an OK button.

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

So shoudl we redownload webos quick install or jus try it straight from the v2.03 you jus put up 20 mins ago?
    fixed build uploaded. try re-applying the messaging landscape mod and tell me if that works. If not, try un-applying it and see if things are back to normal.
    what seemed to have been the mistake?

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    alright im applying the update messaging tweak now...no error right yet so lets c