Page 82 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    I'm having messaging forwarding issues also, yes i waiting for each reboot before clicking on te next tweak. I tried the messaging a few times and it never worked for me. I removed all tweaks and still could not get it to work. Probably tried 4 or 5 times...

Jason: Any idea why this is happening to me in Vista?
    Quick question i activated the "Roam Control" tweak exactly where do I control this on the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by fred72matt View Post
    Quick question i activated the "Roam Control" tweak exactly where do I control this on the Pre?
    Phone preferences.

phone icon>sprint tab>preferences>voice network
    Quote Originally Posted by fred72matt View Post
    Open phone app and go into preferences and look at the network settings for voice and you should see roam only option.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Phone preferences.

phone icon>sprint tab>preferences>voice network
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robdmau View Post
    the 1st not sure, I've read that you can only have so many apps installed...

2nd you need to open up your clock app and then go themes, and then select your new theme...
    where is the clock app located?
  9.    #1629  
    Quote Originally Posted by ohenebajoy View Post
    where is the clock app located?
    In the laucher...It's called "Clock"
    hey jason ru gonna update and keep the 2.02 to fix the titles lining up when using 4x4? and also when ru gonna update the messaging landscape...is that also gonna come in 2.03?
  11.    #1631  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    hey jason ru gonna update and keep the 2.02 to fix the titles lining up when using 4x4? and also when ru gonna update the messaging landscape...is that also gonna come in 2.03?
    Those 2 fixes are comin in 2.03, but I'm gonna get release out quicker than the last, like tonight or tomorrow night
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Those 2 fixes are comin in 2.03, but I'm gonna get release out quicker than the last, like tonight or tomorrow night
    oh awesome and those r the only 2 fixes that r gonna be updated in 2.03 nothing else is coming out new?
    Issues

- No dialer after installing dialer tweak (green background shows up with no numbers)
    resolved by uninstalling, opining dialer, then reinstalling

-No internet after installing downloading in browser option
    resolved by uninstalling, turning on wifi, then reinstalling

Hope this will help someone. Also made a donation. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mind_bldr View Post
    Issues

- No dialer after installing dialer tweak (green background shows up with no numbers)

-No internet after installing downloading in browser option
    resolved by uninstalling, turning on wifi, then reinstalling

Hope this will help someone. Also made a donation. Thanks
    i dont have that problem at all....sucks man i hope u work those problems out
    hey jason i almost forgot to let u know......there's a problem with the email in landscape mode....but i notice its when replying to email...when i receive email and i want to reply this is the screen shot im getting...i cant click on the white space to type something...the only way for me to reply is if i tap on the RE:Hey and then tap again on the white space to start typing...is that normal...u let me know

EDIT: i also noticed a problem with the messaging in landscape mode....not sure if i can reproduce it unless i get a text message...but it works like normal when opening the messaging application and when opening text messages....but i think its the part when u receive a text message and u go directly to the text message it doesnt turn to landscape...only if u hit the back gesture to c all ur messages then u turn ur pre to landscape mode....it happened twice to me last night
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Regarding the java, I have it downloaded on my computer no promblem but how do I get it transferred to my palm pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i dont have that problem at all....sucks man i hope u work those problems out
    I have the same problem with the dialer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    You the man!!!
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Quote Originally Posted by mind_bldr View Post
    Issues

Quote Originally Posted by DaKillaJ View Post
    I have the same problem with the dialer.
    Which dialer tweak are you guys referencing? The dialer background color/image change or turning off dialer tones adding/haptic feedback?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I just downloaded the new version. (I had already used and loved v2.01!)

When I clicked on the "Battery % in top header" tweak, and chose the "Show only % value" option, the phone rebooted as expected, but when it came up, the bar at the top (that normally shows "Sprint", time, "Ev", etc) was just a blank white bar.

I got it back to default settings by using QuickInstall to undo that change.

When I subsequently chose the "Show icon and % value" option, it worked fine (as the tweak intended).

Sorry if this was aready reported. I have not read the entire forum lately.

Thank you for such a cool cool product!