Page 72 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i was nervous to root my Pre to get all these mods.....but this makes it super simple....and even though it's minimal, but the screen looks a lot larger with it being squared off....

thanks very much!

ps...you should update the guide with what all these new mods do...they are awesome!
    Last edited by antmon1; 08/29/2009 at 08:53 AM.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quick Install is possibly the greatest thing ever. I do have one request for the next version though, would it be possible for you to tweak the led light on for messages and emails?
    Amazing...thank you. I'm having trouble with the "message forwarding" tweak...I have it enabled, but tapping on a text message doesn't seem to do anything?
  4.    #1424  
    I just uploaded another update. This version fixes the message-forwarding issue.
    Thank you. I redownloaded the update, after seeing your post just over an hour ago...will download it again. Appreciated.
    Thanks Jason!
    Do you send alerts when you update the app? Maybe to those who have donated for your great application?
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    heh....was just gonna say, 'message forwarding doesn........'

thanks!
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  8.    #1428  
    Quote Originally Posted by JustVin View Post
    Thanks Jason!
    Do you send alerts when you update the app? Maybe to those who have donated for your great application?
    That's actually a good idea, I'll do that from now on for future updates. I'm in the midst of a complete website redesign, so things are a bit scattered on that end of things, heh.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    actually, when i get the message forward option and select 'yes', nothing happens....

shouldn't it paste the message somewhere or ask who to forward the msg to?
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    By the way - nice write up, Jason:
    Evidence Found of Proper Cut/Copy/Paste in webOS SDK
    You're a Star!
    Quote Originally Posted by antmon1 View Post
    actually, when i get the message forward option and select 'yes', nothing happens....

shouldn't it paste the message somewhere or ask who to forward the msg to?
    Mine seems to work fine. It should open a new card and you choose who you want to send to.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    removed and applied a second time...works.
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
  13.    #1433  
    I've updated the Tweaks Guide, for those interested.

Quote Originally Posted by JustVin View Post
    By the way - nice write up, Jason:
    Evidence Found of Proper Cut/Copy/Paste in webOS SDK
    You're a Star!
    *cough* I do write for PreCentral on a mostly-regular basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by MortiseMaker View Post
    Most installed apps appear on the launcher page that starts out with Messaging, Web and Camera at the top. Did you flick that page up to see if your newly installed app appears at the bottom of the page? It may just be "off screen".
    this got me as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I've updated the Tweaks Guide, for those interested.

*cough* I do write for PreCentral on a mostly-regular basis.
    thank u so much jason..by the way let me ask u a question...if u got a lot of tweaks on ur pre plus i got the onscreen keyboard....is it normal for the pre when it reboots that it take a long time around 4-5 minutes sometimes?
  16.    #1436  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    thank u so much jason..by the way let me ask u a question...if u got a lot of tweaks on ur pre plus i got the onscreen keyboard....is it normal for the pre when it reboots that it take a long time around 4-5 minutes sometimes?
    I don't have a pre personally, however, based off what I know, I'm extremely confident the tweaks wouldn't affect reboot time.

And once the keyboard is installed, I don't believe the GNU Patch Binary runs in the background or anything.

Honestly not sure what would be causing the issues you're describing. Could just be an "off" unlucky reset timing maybe, lol
    I was patiently waiting for the vibrate phone keys, battery %, and 4x4 icon launcher options in 2.02.

Brilliant. Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    Actually now when I click on a persons thread in messeging it wont open up the messages, so i think it screwed up the messaging app. Gonna take it off and see if it fixes it.
    same issue here... removing it goes back to normal
    I don't have a pre personally, however, based off what I know, I'm extremely confident the tweaks wouldn't affect reboot time.

And once the keyboard is installed, I don't believe the GNU Patch Binary runs in the background or anything.

Honestly not sure what would be causing the issues you're describing. Could just be an "off" unlucky reset timing maybe, lol
    another thing....i dont have ACE installed well i installed it yesterday and it gave me an error...but now i got Preware and preware says i have it so i uninstalled it via preware supposedly its gone but next time i open preware it says i have it....so i tried it with webOS quick installer...it says i got ACE now i remove it via device management and it gives me an error so i close webOS quick installer open it again and its not there...wut u think happened?
    New version released! (See first post for download)
    v2.02 - August 29, 09
    - Added Bell WebOSDoctor support
    - Fixed "Download in Web Browser" mod
    - Changed the "5x4 Icon" mod to a "4x4 Icon" mod
    - Added 8 new system mods to the Tweaks panel
    The 4x4 icons are perfect! Also love the email landscape tweak. Great job...donation sent!