Page 71 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    I get the same here, I'll try and type the error:

ERROR: AN error occured while attempting to backup /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs

I bassically get the opposite of this when I uncheck the box
    Jeez you guys are to quick for me
  3.    #1403  
    durrr, feel free to call me an ***** for that error. I left a period at the end of the filename, lol. I'll blame it on the fact it's 7:47am here and I've yet to sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    durrr, feel free to call me an ***** for that error. I left a period at the end of the filename, lol. I'll blame it on the fact it's 7:47am here and I've yet to sleep
    dont bring up excuses ! lol

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  5.    #1405  
    New version uploaded to first post. Same version number cause I figure it's close enough to releasetime that it shouldn't really count
    You humans waste a lot of time with that thing you call sleep
    Thx soo much for all your work, everything works except for the patch for message fowarding, I get the following error:

ERROR: An error ocurred while attempting to backup /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs
  8.    #1408  
    Quote Originally Posted by lordtinuviel View Post
    Thx soo much for all your work, everything works except for the patch for message fowarding, I get the following error:

ERROR: An error ocurred while attempting to backup /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs
    Try redownloading and you won't get that particular error anymore, heh.
    Been there done that. LOL!!!
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Try redownloading and you won't get that particular error anymore, heh.
    Thanks alot man! Works perfectly now!!
    Actually now when I click on a persons thread in messeging it wont open up the messages, so i think it screwed up the messaging app. Gonna take it off and see if it fixes it.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    Actually now when I click on a persons thread in messeging it wont open up the messages, so i think it screwed up the messaging app. Gonna take it off and see if it fixes it.
    Confirmed messaging threads will not open
    Ok it was DEFINITLY the tweak. I took it off and messaging opens now. What was happening is say I have 5 people in my messaging app, when Id click on one of the people to open that conversation it wouldnt open. Im gonna try applying the tweak again.

Edit: ok I didnt see michaels post, so it is a problem with the tweak.
    When ever I add this I can not open conversations but when it is removed messaging app works fine.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

I thought it was just me...I uninstalled- redownloaded- and installed again. When I have the message forwarded tweak I can't open the SMS message, but when I take the tweak off- I can open the message.

What am I missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemoon219 View Post
    I thought it was just me...I uninstalled- redownloaded- and installed again. When I have the message forwarded tweak I can't open the SMS message, but when I take the tweak off- I can open the message.

What am I missing?
    Ya the same is happening to everyone. I think it has something to do with the tweak. I dont think your missing anything.
  17.    #1417  
    k, I'll look into that. In the meantime, enjoy the 7 other new mods

Also, I'd suggest people who previously has the Download in Browser mod applied to uncheck it, wait for your Pre's gui to reload, then re-apply it. The new version is far better than the last. It fixes google maps links, youtube links, pdf/doc links, email links, and telephone links.

Plus, the new version follows fritos1406 patch, meaning you get these useful hotkeys:
    * Backspace=top of page
    * Enter=bottom of page
    * Shift = page up
    * Space = page down
    * Period = scroll down a line (50 pixels technically).
    Thanks Jason---

I'm enjoying the silent dial pad, 4X4,call duration, and battery %... Thanks again for your hard work!
    Last edited by bluemoon219; 08/29/2009 at 08:35 AM. Reason: quote was incorrect.

Also, I'd suggest people who previously has the Download in Browser mod applied to uncheck it, wait for your Pre's gui to reload, then re-apply it. The new version is far better than the last. It fixes google maps links, youtube links, pdf/doc links, email links, and telephone links.

Plus, the new version follows fritos1406 patch, meaning you get these useful hotkeys:
    What exactly does that download in browser do?
  20.    #1420  
    What exactly does that download in browser do?
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1831532