Page 70 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2060656667686970717273747580120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Jason when you update to Web OS 2.02, could you provide detailed instructions for removal of WebOS 2.01 to minimize issues
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    dang it, I have another issue now! None of my internet links work. I even select the 'Web' icon and won't take me to the internet. WTF??
    thank you
    After applying the quick install tweak for downloading in browser, is there any way to open documents(.doc, .pdf, etc.) that have been downloaded from the browser?

Or am I the only one who can't figure it out?
    At all. Every time I try to install it says it cannot find my device. What gives? I don't understand how so many people can say that it works when it doesn't work. I can't be some kind of fluke.
  6.    #1386  
    Quote Originally Posted by besmith View Post
    At all. Every time I try to install it says it cannot find my device. What gives? I don't understand how so many people can say that it works when it doesn't work. I can't be some kind of fluke.
    Read the Troubleshooting Guide, 90% of the people with issues find a solution that lies in there.

Quote Originally Posted by PrestonJames View Post
    After applying the quick install tweak for downloading in browser, is there any way to open documents(.doc, .pdf, etc.) that have been downloaded from the browser?
    Or am I the only one who can't figure it out?
    Fixed in 2.02

New version released! (See first post for download)
    v2.02 - August 29, 09
    - Added Bell WebOSDoctor support
    - Fixed "Download in Web Browser" mod
    - Changed the "5x4 Icon" mod to a "4x4 Icon" mod
    - Added 8 new system mods to the Tweaks panel

To upgrade, just put the WebOSQuickinstall.jar in the same folder as where WebOSDoctor was and you won't need to re-download that.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 08/29/2009 at 06:26 AM.
    WebOS is really shaping up for the users thanks to all you developers. Thanks for all your hard work. Everything works great!
    Nice work, thanks.

I didn't even know about the landscape messaging patch... I love it.

Its nice to know if I ever have to doctor my phone, I can reapply everything and get all my apps back so quickly with this..

Nice work - next time I see you on AIM I have about 5 patches I think you should add
  9.    #1389  
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    Nice work, thanks.

Its nice to know if I ever have to doctor my phone, I can reapply everything and get all my apps back so quickly with this..

Nice work - next time I see you on AIM I have about 5 patches I think you should add
    2.03 will probably only have media bookmarking and amazon over evdo hacks. Mainly cause it'll also hopefully have secret feature I'm workin on with someone at the moment.

In the meantime, I've sill got these WebOS apps to work on:
    Internalz
    TimsTracker
    ArchiveMgr
    ComicShelf
    What's On
    CourseNotes

And possibly a stand-alone minimal app for the ArchiveMgr for those who don't want Internalz.
    EXCELLENT EXCELLENT work!! I finally gave this a shot and Im SO GLAD I did! I now have a virtual keyboard, a new dialer, and a few other tweaks! Thankj YOu!! ONE PROBLEM, in the latest update, everything in the tweaks works BUT ONE. I get an error when checking the messaging forward tweak. Anyone else having this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    there wasnt one till last night that i did it glad u love it lol

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
  12.    #1392  
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    EXCELLENT EXCELLENT work!! I finally gave this a shot and Im SO GLAD I did! I now have a virtual keyboard, a new dialer, and a few other tweaks! Thankj YOu!! ONE PROBLEM, in the latest update, everything in the tweaks works BUT ONE. I get an error when checking the messaging forward tweak. Anyone else having this problem?
    Have you previously modified your messaging app?
    Can anyone corroberate that it's not working for all users? If that's the case, I'll definitely go back and look over the coding
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Can anyone corroberate that it's not working for all users? If that's the case, I'll definitely go back and look over the coding
    its possibly because of a certain mod making the forward tweak not work..

No I havent done anything. Like I said these are the first hacks Ive added. I dont even have my pre rooted so anything I added was from this program( which is AWESOME by the way! Thx soo much for all your work!!)
  15.    #1395  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    All the files modded in WebOSQuickInstall are accounted for. Don't worry, your rotation mod wouldn't affect it

Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    No I havent done anything. Like I said these are the first hacks Ive added. I dont even have my pre rooted so anything I added was from this program( which is AWESOME by the way! Thx soo much for all your work!!)
    Out of curiosity, do youremember what the specific error was that you got?

Glad you like the program though
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    The mods Ive added from this program are as follows: Add/Delete launcher pages; 4x4 icons; new wallpaper for phone dialer; new boot screen; stylish analog clock; and email and messaging in landscape.
    All the files modded in WebOSQuickInstall are accounted for. Don't worry, your rotation mod wouldn't affect it
    thats a relief lol

u might want to look at the coding make sure it right then. ill try applying it

I get this message when appling the message forwarding patch in quickinstall.

ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to backup /usr/palm applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

i get an error lol

EDIT: i get the same too

Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I get this message when appling the message forwarding patch in quickinstall.

ERROR: An error occurred while attempting to backup /usr/palm applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/models/messaging-luna-service.jsjsjs.
    Yup thats the same one I get.