Page 183 of 184 FirstFirst ... 83133173178179180181182183184 LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,660 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaal1215 View Post
    if there is anybody out there who can help me with installing this program it for some reason will not install i keep pressing the install button to no avail
    If you are using Windows on your PC, please take a look at Part B of my document.
    Quote Originally Posted by polo79 View Post
    Is there anything I can do to stop the pre from shutting down when you open or close the keyboard?
    That was a desing issue (flaw) with the way the battery sits in the device. Go back to the Sprint Store and tell them - they will replace your device or battery.
    So who thinks we can hit 4000 posts on here before he wakes up and post the update?
    uh duh, Thats what he is waiting for
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I feel naked without my tweaks now. Icons look HUGE, battery % is gone, message/email in landscape gone, theme (custom dialer, lock screen, and matching avatar) is incomplete and the dreaded NASCAR app is back.....LOL

Thanks for all your hard work Jason!!!

EDIT: Has anyone else been unable to open old SMS conversations? I'm chalking it up to removing the tweaks.
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Go Sooners
    Again do just the tweaks have to be removed??
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    Again do just the tweaks have to be removed??
    yes
    so leaving the theme n virtual keyboard installed is ok then correct?
    great thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aps pre View Post
    so leaving the theme n virtual keyboard installed is ok then correct?
    well yeah
    thanks man
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    yea my text's wont open anymore after i took off the tweak to put it in landscape and i tryed to put it back on and it still wont open...HELP!!!!PLZ..
  13.    #3653  
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    By the way I have the 5x4 launcher page setup...u said we have to remove all tweaks. In 2.5 we only have the option for 4x4...could we possibly leave this one tweak or by all you mean alllll of them?
    If you don't plan on changing launcher opacity or setting add/delete pages mod, you can just leave as is and be sure not to check those in 2.5; though you'd need to keep a copy of v2.03 to unapply the 5x4. In a future version of WebOS Quick Install, .patch file section will be allowed, so if you had the 5x4 .patch file, you could eventually add it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MortiseMaker View Post
    If you are using Windows on your PC, please take a look at Part B of my document.
    Hope you don't mind if I reference this guide in the new thread. Amazing work on the guide by the way

2.5 is still on schedule for a release today Just waiting on the big D and the last few pieces of the puzzle to fall into place tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey221 View Post
    yea my text's wont open anymore after i took off the tweak to put it in landscape and i tryed to put it back on and it still wont open...HELP!!!!PLZ..
    Download the zip file in this post and follow the instructions.
  15. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    this is almost as bad as waiting for 1.2 after sprint posted it would come out Sept 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by lvd View Post
    this is almost as bad as waiting for 1.2 after sprint posted it would come out Sept 8.
    Except that wait has been going for 11 days and J kept everyone in the loop regarding his delay of 2.5.

It isn't so much the "wait" for 1.2 as it is the "not knowing" what the delay was from Palm or how long it would be.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    i dont see any zip file in any post's on that page
    Look again. Click on the link I posted and it takes you directly to post # 1938. Read the 3rd sentence of the post where Jason says to "download this zip file." Notice that "this zip file" is underlined. Click on that link to download the file.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Try this link to post 1938:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1861013
    Last edited by smkcpa; 09/19/2009 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Fixed link
    Steve
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smkcpa View Post
    Thank you both for the info. Now waiting patiently for the new version of Quick Install
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle