Page 182 of 184 FirstFirst ... 82132172177178179180181182183184 LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    ok so i tried to take off messaging in landscape but when i put it on it was before jason added the avatar and i doesnt let me take it off
    How long does it take for filecoaster to download to the palm pre? It has been connecting to the device for some 5 minutes already and dont see anything happening. Do you guys think it is hung up or something? I have already deleted and downloaded twice already and i cannot get it to work for me. Thanks for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by fgcchevy View Post
    How long does it take for filecoaster to download to the palm pre? It has been connecting to the device for some 5 minutes already and dont see anything happening. Do you guys think it is hung up or something? I have already deleted and downloaded twice already and i cannot get it to work for me. Thanks for any help.
    dont even use filecoaster anymore...use preware and/or preload now...sorry cant help u
    Quote Originally Posted by fgcchevy View Post
    No, it should not take that long. Did you load the filecoaster file into WebOS Quick install? Did you select "just charge" when you connected your phone? Is your Pre in Developer mode?
    just the tweaks have to be removed, all I have is preware and a few homebrew apps.
    waiting sooo patiently for 2.5 hehe
    Feels like the day I got my Pre, waited and waited in line till they finally arrived, haha.
    if you can help me I seem to be having a problem with installing webos quick install I have everything in right but its not installing nothing is happening mayb you can tell me what i am doing wrong?
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Feels like the day I got my Pre, waited and waited in line till they finally arrived, haha.

I know so exited!!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Yeah you should wait till the update posts later today.
    I would give anything for an app that controls jason's alarm clock
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I'm all ready! Took my tweaks out before bed last night -- hate the huge icons! Made a donation last night in anticipation - my first homebrew donation ever! It's afternoon here and I'm on the West Coast.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Is there anything I can do to stop the pre from shutting down when you open or close the keyboard?
    if there is anybody out there who can help me with installing this program it for some reason will not install i keep pressing the install button to no avail
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by polo79 View Post
    Is there anything I can do to stop the pre from shutting down when you open or close the keyboard?
    There is an issue with either the battery size or compartment that allows the battery to shift a bit when you close the keyboard. If you take off the back cover and push a little piece of plastic or some paper above the battery so it's a bit more snug that should take care of the issue. Fortunately, I haven't had this issue but a friend of mine did. He solved it but cutting an old sim card in half and using that to tighten up the battery.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    idk why but the messaging in landscape wont come off and my original boot logo wont come back so is it ok to keep those ones on
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by polo79 View Post
    Wrong thread.

3 or 4, 1/4" wide strips of electrical tape stacked and placed at the top of the battery compartment so it holds the battery more securely against the contacts. Or you could exchange it.

come on 2.5!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I would give anything for an app that controls jason's alarm clock
    Yeah, he said he didnt sleep all night and was going to take a nap for a couple of hours...I know how those go, you wake up and 7 hours have passed, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Yeah, he said he didnt sleep all night and was going to take a nap for a couple of hours...I know how those go, you wake up and 7 hours have passed, lol.
    Let him sleep lol...I want 2.5 as much as you! Anyways yes I agree with mrloserpunk
    So who thinks we can hit 4000 posts on here before he wakes up and post the update?