Page 181 of 184 FirstFirst ... 81131171176177178179180181182183184 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    I hereby issue a challenge to all those that use WebOS Quick Install and find that they can't do without it.

While I'm sure Jason appreciates all the thanks and kind words, we can do even more to show our appreciation for all the hard work he does.

THE CHALLENGE:

I encourage everyone to please try and donate something to support continued development of this great software. If everyone in this thread donated just a few dollars, it would go a long way towards supporting Jason's hard work and help to ensure future releases of WebOS Quick Install.

You can click on the Donate button in the first page of this thread, or to make it easier, I've copied the link location and posted it here.

Donate to WebOS Quick Install

For those paranoid folks, that's not a donate button for me, it's Jason's, trust me.

So who is up for the challenge?

Jason, if you're not comfortable with me posting this, PM me and I'll delete it. Also, I'll probably repost it in the new thread when version 2.5 comes out.
    Last edited by Trekker; 09/19/2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Corrected typo
    That's awesome Jason! Can't wait!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    I hereby issue a challenge to all those that use WebOS Quick Install and find that that can't do without it.

While I'm sure Jason appreciates all the thanks and kind words, we can do even more to show our appreciation for all the hard work he does.

The challenge:

I encourage everyone to please try and donate something to support continued development of this great software. If everyone in this thread donated just a few dollars, it would go a long way towards supporting Jason's hard work and help to ensure future releases of WebOS Quick Install.

You can click on the Donate button in the first page of this thread, or to make it easier, I've copied the link location and posted it here.

[URL="

For those paranoid folks, that's not a donate button for me, it's Jason's, trust me.

[B][COLOR="Blue"]So who is up for the challenge?[/COLOR][/B]

Jason, if you're not comfortable with me posting this, PM me and I'll delete it. Also, I'll probably repost it in the new thread when version 2.5 comes out.
    that's awesome...ppl should really do this...unless Jason doesn't want this?
    I have a question about using WebOSQuickinstall with MacOSX 10.6. I had Quickinstall version 1.4, and the palm emulator loaded, and everything worked before I upgraded to MAC OSX 10.6. Now I can't get Quickinstall to see the Pre. I put in the latest version of Quickinstall, but still nothing. I can't even get the Palm emulator to start up, it say that I need Novacom running on my desktop. Again, at MAC OSX 10.5, this message never came up.

I have checked, and novacom is on the machine, as is the Palm SDK. Do I need to reload a later version of the SDK?

Thanks

Peter
    Have I missed something? What is the current version of WebOS Quick Install?

I have been using 2.03 and I keep reading about how wonderful the new version is?

Is it available?

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

6. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I hereby issue a challenge to all those that use WebOS Quick Install and find that that can't do without it.

The challenge:

So who is up for the challenge?

donated. i dont know about others, but i would gladly pay $5 for this program
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    I have been using 2.03 and I keep reading about how wonderful the new version is?

Is it available?
    In a few hours it will be.

Quote Originally Posted by lvd View Post
    donated. i dont know about others, but i would gladly pay $5 for this program
    I would donate to it, I don't know about a required payment though.
    Today.....in fact, I was all excited because I saw the thread pop up and thought He was announcing it. A bit of a disappointment..I've been watching the thread like a hawk since late last night....anytime now...
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I think I already donated? I can't remember! lol.

EDIT: Yep! I donated, and encourage others to do so!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    Payments aren't required. Donate whatever you can...$1, $2...every little bit helps.
    Payments aren't required. Donate whatever you can...$1, $2...every little bit helps.
    I know, and I agree you should. Just pointing out what he had said.
    I am sure today will be the highest donating day, the tweaks I know about so far in 2.5 are things I've been waiting for forever. 1.2 is coming out in a couple of days, but I'm sure once installed most tweaks should work again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    New version uses a completely different patcher. New patcher system is MUCH better with improved comparability, an extra layer of safety, and much more expansivity. Unfortunately, there is a cost. It's a fair bit slower and incompatible with the existing format. Please un-apply all tweaks before 2.5.
    Palm,

Jason has a good start on 1.3 for you. 35 of our most requested tweaks.

- Craig
  14. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattykinsx View Post
    In a few hours it will be.

Oh im not suggesting he should charge, im just saying im happy to contribute a few bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    lol, I haven't slept yet. Taking a nap for a few hours till the rest of the puzzle pieces fall into place. You'll see what I mean later today
    sleep well my friend....u need it
    Is canada timeeastern, central, pacific? Here I am waiting and maybe its 8am where jason is at, lol.
    By the way I have the 5x4 launcher page setup...u said we have to remove all tweaks. In 2.5 we only have the option for 4x4...could we possibly leave this one tweak or by all you mean alllll of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    By the way I have the 5x4 launcher page setup...u said we have to remove all tweaks. In 2.5 we only have the option for 4x4...could we possibly leave this one tweak or by all you mean alllll of them?
    u have to take off all tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by aparigraba View Post
    Is canada timeeastern, central, pacific? Here I am waiting and maybe its 8am where jason is at, lol.
    i was wondering the same thing...no clue wut time it is where he lives
    its actually an hour behind eastern...

Winnipeg * Sat 12:18 PM

while here in Miami, Fl is 1:18
    Ok, so the afternoon just started for him, I was hoping it was 3pm over there, lol. I have removed all tweaks now and the 3x3 launcher looks huge, haha.