Page 179 of 184 FirstFirst ... 79129169174175176177178179180181182183184 LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,580 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    i am having problems with the batttery % tweak i am getting a white top instead
    how do we install the boot logos with webos?
    Quote Originally Posted by efunk79 View Post
    i am having problems with the batttery % tweak i am getting a white top instead
    uncheck and check again...but w8 for the gui to restart
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    how do we install the boot logos with webos?
    wut dont u know wut to do?

Edit: u just have to put a check on the boot logo and then u have to choose the file from ur pc and then it'll put it
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    this is very stupid....i cant get it to work.........cant u make it easy.................please!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    wut dont u know wut to do?

Edit: u just have to put a check on the boot logo and then u have to choose the file from ur pc and then it'll put it
    i was trying to load from the pre themer site
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter600 View Post
    i was trying to load from the pre themer site
    you can install those themes from preware now
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I have not installed updated versions of WebOS Install since v1.3 (out of country). Do not want to install v2.3 tonight, and then v2.5 tomorrow. Will all functions work without previous versions?
    Last edited by dsolimini; 09/18/2009 at 08:48 PM.
    i was instructed by a YouTube video to down load " MIRROR " and in the video its there but its not now o this page... ehrrr >:-l HELP ANY! PLZ

GodBless!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsolimini View Post
    I have not installed updated versions of WebOS Install since v1.3 (out of country). Do not want to install v2.3 tonight, and then v2.5 tomorrow. Will all functions work without previous versions?
    yes it will... did v1.3 have the tweaks added to the menu or was it just able to upload package files?
    Irish
    Quote Originally Posted by ohenebajoy View Post
    Achill3s can u help?
    Can some one help me? do we have to remove Preware, Packaging Manager Services, Accelerometer ServiceFileManage service? Also I remove the messaging landscape tweak but my messaging still go landscape. what can I do to fix that?
    Restart your PC AND your Pre. After both finish restarting and are up and running, connect your Pre again and see if the checkmark is still listed in your "landscape tweaks" box? If it is, uncheck it again and allow Luna (the gui on your Pre which will look like a restart on your Pre). This should do it. Sometimes it takes a couple of times to work for removal of this particular tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    this is very stupid....i cant get it to work.........cant u make it easy.................please!!!
    Please read page 1, post#1 from this thread. All the guides are located there including troubleshooting guides.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman777 View Post
    i was instructed by a YouTube video to down load " MIRROR " and in the video its there but its not now o this page... ehrrr >:-l HELP ANY! PLZ

GodBless!
    Sorry but I've got no clue what you're talking about? What exactly are you trying to do?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    so question. when 2.5 comes out what tweaks and stuff do i need to remove from the phone to insure not messing up the update?
  13.    #3573  
    New version uses a completely different patcher. New patcher system is MUCH better with improved comparability, an extra layer of safety, and much more expansivity. Unfortunately, there is a cost. It's a fair bit slower and incompatible with the existing format. Please un-apply all tweaks before 2.5.
    It's saturday in about an hour where I live, which isn't far from you, jason. Any chance of seeing 2.5 then?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrestonJames View Post
    It's saturday in about an hour where I live, which isn't far from you, jason. Any chance of seeing 2.5 then?
    Geez...give the man a chance to breathe!
    is there a new patch for the virual keyboard? I installed on my wife's phone and it's black now with numbers above some of the letters. I reinstalled the patch on my phone and the keys are just black without the numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Geez...give the man a chance to breathe!
    I know man. I'm just kidding around.

Jason, take your time and thanks for the hard work.
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    I read the guides.....still can't get anything to work......you guy should find a way to make a simple way to do it...instead of tons of different files that I have to try to work with....
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    What problems are you having?

I have downloaded the files according to the guide and never had a problem. I'm even running Win7 and still never had any issues getting it to work. You should probably wait until the new version comes out tomorrow anyways.