Page 170 of 184 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172173174175180 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by arielhdz View Post
    could some one please help me im trying to install webos but thier no link it just says webos quick install v2.03 but i put my cursor on top to try to click it put thiers no link i just bought this phone on saterday could someone please help
    Go to the first post of this thread located here. At the very bottom of the post, under "attached files" you will find the WebOsQuickInstall.jar file that you need to download.

Also, since you're new to the Pre, you may want to check out the Homebrew app install guide located here.
    does this include the virtual keyboard?
    For some reason I deleted the webos doctor thinking I was going to get a newer version and when I went to down load it gave me the error you guys were having. So I got rid of the webos quick installer too and just down loaded the newest quick installer and it gave me the link and it worked. The question is, is the webos Dr and quick installer device specific? Is it going to mess me up when I need to us either? Both see to open just fine and the quick installer lists all of the apps that I have installed, I did not have the tweaks on so I do not have to worry about that.
    Did I not get the Novacom drivers? The program opens normally and I put Filecoaster in it and then hit install and nothing happens. The only functions that work in the program are files in and out (the + and - keys).
    error connecting???? Do vista users have to follow a different set of rules...Ive downloaded everything...just charge...when i hit install is when it tells me that no device found followed by error...followed by endless searching...help!!!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Same problem as "asitime" over here. Running Snow Leopard 10.5.8. Everything works great until I hit "Install!" I get the message "Error: Connection refused"

Thanks in advance.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jai View Post
    does this include the virtual keyboard?
    yes its in there open quickinstall and click on that button with the green arrow and go to feeds all and make sure you get the GNU thing and the keyboard
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Hey Jason,
    i was just wondering if it would be possible for you or any developer to make an app such as the boss tool app for the iphone. this app allowed for more space to install apps by moving the directory where the apps were installed insted of 1gb of space allowed for apps there is 7 or however much free space the pre offers.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by asitime View Post
    error connecting???? Do vista users have to follow a different set of rules...Ive downloaded everything...just charge...when i hit install is when it tells me that no device found followed by error...followed by endless searching...help!!!
    Try using a different USB port. I know it sounds odd....but seriously, give it a shot.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    When I installed everything my Installer application opened up, but nothing happened..And also when I go to >File>Options and (re)install Novacom, Installer launches again, but nothing happens; again. Could this be my problem?
    I find no place on the page to actually download the program. What am I missing?
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshowa View Post
    I find no place on the page to actually download the program. What am I missing?
    maybe you're missing your glasses?

it's there........
    Quote Originally Posted by Mghtz View Post
    maybe you're missing your glasses?

it's there........
    now THAT was funny!!!
    Irish
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Is your Pre in Dev Mode?
    Works for me.
    im having trouble. hwo do you download webos?
    Quote Originally Posted by neshaking View Post
    im having trouble. hwo do you download webos?
    Please read page 1, post#1. Everything you need is there.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    When I installed everything my Installer application opened up, but nothing happened..And also when I go to >File>Options and (re)install Novacom, Installer launches again, but nothing happens; again. Could this be my problem?
    Jason - just wanted to drop you a note. I posted yesterday saying my next button was staying dimmed. I was the dim one. As is so typical, I misread the instructions and basically after rereading them slowly and taking the time to make sure NOVACOM was installed correctly it worked fine. I was really a NO DEVICE FOUND problem child - but worked through it. Sorry to have wasted your time with a stupid question and thanks again - this rocks!
    Where is the install located. When I click on the setup guide it takes me to the WebOS Quick install method, then when I click to on download WebOS Quick Install it takes me back to forum page.