Page 159 of 184 FirstFirst ... 59109149154155156157158159160161162163164169 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cuernos View Post
    webos doctor no detecta mi palm pre. alguien puede ayudarme?
    Tienes que estar en Dev mode, las instrucciones estan en la primera pagina. Si gustas, mandame un mensaje privado y tratare de ayudarte.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Jason has already addressed this issue within this thread.
    Well once you've hit the 123 page mark, it's pretty useless to post an update anywhere but the first post since even searching the topic is going to return almost every post as a result due to key words. The link on the first page actually goes to a zip file and has to be renamed to .jar for anyone checking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeorwned View Post
    Well once you've hit the 123 page mark, it's pretty useless to post an update anywhere but the first post since even searching the topic is going to return almost every post as a result due to key words. The link on the first page actually goes to a zip file and has to be renamed to .jar for anyone checking.
    I see your point. However, Jason addressed this issue 3 pages back. Page 155, post #3085. No search was needed. Also, if you're going to read page 1, post#1, it explains how to download webosdoctor manually (and yes that link for manual download does work, just checked it)

I'll even give you the link for the manual download link for the Sprint Webdr and the link for explanation posted by Jason:

http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/pre_p...0ewwsprint.jar

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1885688
    Last edited by Achill3s; 09/11/2009 at 04:46 PM.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    sorry in advanced if jason has said something about this but does anyone know when the next update should be out?
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey221 View Post
    sorry in advanced if jason has said something about this but does anyone know when the next update should be out?
    You're killing me Jersey!!! Lol

One page back Jason stated that most likely 2.5 will be released on Sunday.

2.5 will be a nice update!
    Last edited by Achill3s; 09/11/2009 at 04:58 PM.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    You're killing me Jersey!!! Lol

One page back Jason stated that most likely 1.5 will be released on Sunday.

1.5 will be a nice update!
    haha sorry i havent been able to follow the thread let alone anything on the pre
    yes it reboots it
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvrDrgn View Post
    My apologies in advance if this has already been asked, but is it really necessary for WebOS Quick Install to restart webOS on the Pre immedaitely for every tweak that is turned on/off? I realize it's necessary to make the changes take effect, but immedaitely for every check mark changed? Could it batch them up, make the user hit an apply button and then apply the changes all at once and restart webOS once??

Also, could you add the Email "delete all" trashcan hack?

Thanks!
    Yes it will reboot for every check mark. no because some of them have additonal steps to it. example Launcher opaque bg have an additional step to it. and the start up logo and so on.............................................
    I dont know what I'm doing wrond its not downloading at all
    i am so lost, i have no idea what to do, after i downloaded the java, where do i click? i am clicking the bottom where it says webos and then it brings me to the screen where it says do u want to download yes or no, i click yes, then i choose sprint, then it says error java not installed???? what am i doing wrong???
    I know this is frustrating to all you who have gotten WebOS quick install to work, but I could really use some help. I have been working for hours with no luck.

I downloaded both WebOS quick install and web dr from the first page (downloaded them both into the same folder, which is located on my desktop). When I open quick install it tells me that Web dr has been found and that i need to restart quick install. The web dr file disappears and when I try to open quick install it tells me that I need to download web dr, as if I never had the program. Of course as was, said before the automatic download isint working so I am stuck in a frustrating cycle and I dont know what I am doing wrong. I read the previous posts and the first page first post and really could use some help.

Thanks
    webOS Quick Install and webOS doctor need to be in the same folder.

Make sure that your phone is in DEV MODE. When you slide the cursor to "ON" it will say your device is in Developer Mode and can be used.... Restart your phone as it prompts you then connect to webOS Quick Install.
    2.5 looks awesome, jason! can't wait!!! thanks for all the hard work.

if you guys haven't seen it yet, jason posted a sneak of QI on his twitter feed. just enough to whet our appetites.
    Quote Originally Posted by skippyrulz View Post
    2.5 looks awesome, jason! can't wait!!! thanks for all the hard work.

if you guys haven't seen it yet, jason posted a sneak of QI on his twitter feed. just enough to whet our appetites.
    wow seriously....it looks awesome!!!
    hey can anybody help? i accidently deleted my novacom file from my pc. now i tried reinstalling it through pre centrals quick intall page. but when windows trys to open the web page and locate the file its unable to locate web page. it keeps giving me an error.
    please anybody this sucks. i can open the webos quick intall without that file.
  17.    #3177  
    Quote Originally Posted by blurayjay View Post
    please anybody this sucks. i can open the webos quick intall without that file.
    Do you mean you can't download WebOS Quick Install from the first post? If that's the case, there's always downloading from my website here.

If you mean you can't download WebOSDoctor, the list in the first post does still work for me
    2.5 preview looks great. Can't wait to see more. Thanks.
    this does not work. i read the notes and did what it said and it still won;t work.
    That screenshot from 2.5 looks great man. Thanks.