Page 148 of 184 FirstFirst ... 4898138143144145146147148149150151152153158 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    java.io.filenotfoundexeption: http://palm.cdnetworks.net/staging/r...0ewwsprint.jar

shows up everytime after i choose sprint(or anything) when it asks me what version i want.

help????

oh and i have the up to date java(installed and re-installed multiple times)

doesnt show up cuz of url idk but instead of dots it says ..../staging/rom/webosdoctorp100...
    Quote Originally Posted by Niris777 View Post
    Nice! Downloading now to test it out!
    i need help installing the webos
    i keep getting an error
    i'm having problems everytime i'm asked to download webOS doctor it says error.what should i do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisdiablo View Post
    what should i do?
    Learning to read might be a start.

This probably was first reported on page 120. The last 27 pages have been people asking the same thing over and over again, and I'd bet at least 25 of those pages have the solution on there.
    same thing happening to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Apal, I think quicklaunch is a homebrew application? Please call it Quick Install to avoid confusion. Do you have a mac? If you do, please refer to to the troubleshooting guide on page 1:

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1812484
    In trouble shooting, you should explain to people how difficult it will be to install this program is you have a 32 bit Mac. Java 1.6 will only install on a 64 bit Mac and you offer the solution of using SoyLatte, which is a great solution if you are a programmer. It's just not for regular joes like myself.
    I didn't have any problems installing it on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.5.x. and the most recent version of Java that runs in that OS. I just followed the instructions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    I didn't have any problems installing it on my MacBook Pro running OS X 10.5.x. and the most recent version of Java that runs in that OS. I just followed the instructions.
    Good for you. That's a 64 bit Mac, right? Totally different situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChanceRay View Post
    java.io.filenotfoundexeption: [url]

shows up everytime after i choose sprint(or anything) when it asks me what version i want.

help????

oh and i have the up to date java(installed and re-installed multiple times)

doesnt show up cuz of url idk but instead of dots it says ..../staging/rom/webosdoctorp100...
    You need to download the webOS doctor file separately and use the link directly above your post. Once the file is downloaded rename it to WebOSDoctor.jar. DO NOT RUN WEBOSDOCTOR OR IT WILL ERASE YOUR PHONE. Keep this newly named file in the same folder as WebOSQuickInstall.jar. Then run WebOSQuickInstall.jar. See if that helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Learning to read might be a start.

This probably was first reported on page 120. The last 27 pages have been people asking the same thing over and over again, and I'd bet at least 25 of those pages have the solution on there.
    It would have been wise to start a new thread. Most people don't have the time to sift through 145 pages of a thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post
    It would have been wise to start a new thread. Most people don't have the time to sift through 145 pages of a thread.
    Like I said, the solution is on most of the last 27 pages. You don't have to read the entire thread but instead of posting only scroll a little tiny bit above where the text entry box is and read.

Not sure what's so difficult about this that it needs to be asked for 27 straight pages.

And if there hadn't been 27 pages of posting about it, there solution would still be right there in the last few posts. I can't believe people are still answering the question after saying it so many times.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Like I said, the solution is on most of the last 27 pages. You don't have to read the entire thread but instead of posting only scroll a little tiny bit above where the text entry box is and read.

Not sure what's so difficult about this that it needs to be asked for 27 straight pages.

And if there hadn't been 27 pages of posting about it, there solution would still be right there in the last few posts. I can't believe people are still answering the question after saying it so many times.
    Right, because most people start from the end or the late middle.

New thread seems the obvious solution. But, yeah, keep it large and unwieldy, it seems to be working out.
    when the webos quick installer goes to download the webosdoctor it brings me to a 404 website saying it cannot find the .jar...What do i do now?
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    I didn't get to read all the comments but did anyone have issues opening a text thread after removing the tweaks? I had an issue with the forwarding tweak not letting me open a text thread at 1st and chose to wait until the new version of quick installer came out. Tried it again and the forwarding worked... Now I removed EVERY tweak to get ready for 1.2 and messaging thread not working... tried to add it, remove it, add it with other tweaks and nothing.... I'm on try #11, any ideas?
    - Device: are you using a Palm Pre or the emulator
    - Operating System (include 32bit or 64bit)
    - Have you followed my troubleshooting guide completely

-Palm Pre
    - 32bit
    - I couldn't follow it completely sense I cant download the file.

Here is a picture of the error.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    wow that sucks, just tried to a the battery % with no logo, all I have is a white bar up on the top!!!
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    lol now I can't even open the messaging app....
    Im gettin error when i put app in the webos box....How do i fix it
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    undid forwarding, got the message app to open again, but cannot get any text threads open!! WTF??
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post
    Good for you. That's a 64 bit Mac, right? Totally different situation.
    I thought you were referring to the OS, which is 32-bit.