Page 117 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    hmmm, I wonder what the page limit is in these forums, lol
    LOL.
    popup for installer did not come up after webos quick install was completed
    For the life of me I can't get landscape texting to work. I have the newest quick install and I unchecked all the boxes. When ever I install it my texting stops working. Any Help?
    Guys....I need a little help. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I downloaded Quick Install on my sisters laptop a few weeks ago with no problems. I am now trying to install it on my laptop and I am having an issue. It's saying "Windows can not open this file" and they want me to use the web service to find the appropriate program or select from the program list.

Whats the deal? Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    Guys....I need a little help. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. I downloaded Quick Install on my sisters laptop a few weeks ago with no problems. I am now trying to install it on my laptop and I am having an issue. It's saying "Windows can not open this file" and they want me to use the web service to find the appropriate program or select from the program list.

Whats the deal? Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    I might be able to help you but I think more information is needed. I see you are running windows but other than that I know nothing else about your computer. Also, have you checked out the troubleshooting guide in the first post? It seems to help quite a few people.
    for some reason when I download webos quick install and it finishes downloading and I click on "open" instead of the program actually opening up it just re downloads the program when i click on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I might be able to help you but I think more information is needed. I see you are running windows but other than that I know nothing else about your computer. Also, have you checked out the troubleshooting guide in the first post? It seems to help quite a few people.
    I'm good. I updated Java and rebooted. But, I realized that I was previously using Google Chrome. I clicked in the .jar file in Internet Explorer and it opened right up.

Thanks for your help
    There is no spoon
    did you happen to say there was a bug or issue with the fwd feature?
    So the tweaks require nothing more than a click to make the changes?

Is there anything I need to do before or after the next update?

Thanks
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i haven't read through all 117 pages (and left my friggin usb cable at work) but does the battery% work live in v2.03?

i'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but in v2.02, the battery% only updated with an accurate reading if i clicked it....

besides that, great app....love all the user friendly features
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Ok something is not working out here. After the down load is complete the down load box disapears. There is no other prompt after that asking if I want to set it to a USB device. I have the latest version of Java, and picked the Sprint version of WebOSdocter to download. I've tried this on my desktop with Vista 32bit and on my laptop with Vista 64bit with the same results. What am I doing wrong? Thanks..!!
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    So i tried changing my lock screen background, but it isn't actually changing it to the png I wanted it too! Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Cool. Now you can update to 1.1.0 from the 3rd page of the launcher "update" icon. I think WebDr puts you at 1.0.3.
    depends on when u downloaded the doctor...i used the doctor on monday and it put me to 1.1.0
    I am getting an error message saying no device detected. Yes I am in developer mode. What should I do?
    Did you install the Novacom driver?
    Sprint Palm Pre - WebOS 2.1 > Sprint HTC Arrive
    I dont know. I have used WebOS before without a problem. Where would I get the Novacom driver?
    Check if ur palm novacom is working ....go to start.....right click in my computer ... Choose manage.... There is a list look for services and applications .. Click services there is another list look for palm novacom click over to see is working if not press start device!!! Good luck
    I got it to work thank you.
    Sure, no problem!
    same here