Page 115 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1565105110111112113114115116117118119120125165 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkolodz1 View Post
    That is what I was wondering about. Just donated to you on Pay Pal. I have been saying since day one that this would be the type of program I would pay money for.

If you are able to add additonal tweaks; changing the dialerpad buttons, ripple effect, colors in messaging, and top row icons, I will not hesitate to donate a second time.

+5
    +1
  2.    #2282  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkolodz1 View Post
    If you are able to add additonal tweaks; changing the dialerpad buttons, ripple effect, colors in messaging, and top row icons, I will not hesitate to donate a second time.
    Heh, let's just say I have yet more surprises planned between now and v3.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    Heh, let's just say I have yet more surprising planned between now and v3.0
    Oh wow...and you can't give us a sneak peak or when this will be out?
  4.    #2284  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    Oh wow...and you can't give us a sneak peak or when this will be out?
    Full improved patching is my upcoming "big thing". I'm not gonna go deeper into the others yet, as one or two require more research before I can say anything for certainty, but trust me when I say, you'll definitely love at least one of big updates between now and 3.0
    Full improved patching is my upcoming "big thing". I'm not gonna go deeper into the others yet, as one or two require more research before I can say anything for certainty, but trust me when I say, you'll definitely love at least one of big updates between now and 3.0
    Oh trust me I believe you! I can't w8 but for everything that you've done I can easily w8. Thanks jason!
    do you guys have any idea why i can't get the 4x4 icons to work? It just keeps giving me 3x3.5
    nevermind! i just kept applying and removing and applying and removing, and it finally went through! eh, if at first you don't succeed, try and try and try and try and try again! :-)

I think i'm gonna attempt to write my first "hello world" its been like 5 years since I took Java in College.......this is gonna be fun, lol.

Thanx again.
    Hey, just wondering if there is a non .deb version of Novacom. I run Arch and the source would be greatly appreciated. Anyone know where I can find it?
    Quote Originally Posted by mudotron View Post
    I was running webOsdoctor on my pre and I accidentally disconnected it. Now the phone doesn't want to start. I get the palm logo then it shuts down and the logo appears again and again. Can anyone help me?? Thank you.
    Try the following procedures to restore your Pre:

http://forums.precentral.net/general...ml#post1851053
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    I installed the Message Forwarding tweak and am trying to forward a video that my brother sent me, but I keep getting a "message failed" error. Will it not forward video? It seems to forward text fine.
    Jason:

Apologies if this has been answered. Didn't see it in a thread search. Does the iPhone user agent spoof tweak (that's really fun to say out loud!) cripple Google maps as some versions of the user agent change have been reported to do, or is this a tweaked tweak? :-)
    how to get webos quick installer on 32 bit macs that cant get java SE6
    Quote Originally Posted by kmcoch View Post
    I installed the Message Forwarding tweak and am trying to forward a video that my brother sent me, but I keep getting a "message failed" error. Will it not forward video? It seems to forward text fine.
    Not sure if it can forward video? Images and text can be forwarded but not sure about video?
    It's true
  15.    #2295  
    Quote Originally Posted by grappler View Post
    Jason:

Apologies if this has been answered. Didn't see it in a thread search. Does the iPhone user agent spoof tweak (that's really fun to say out loud!) cripple Google maps as some versions of the user agent change have been reported to do, or is this a tweaked tweak? :-)
    This is the version that works with Google Maps, but causes issues with a number of other websites. I may remove this tweak next release
    Quote Originally Posted by wootang00 View Post
    Call Duration will not turn off for some reason? Does any one have any clue why?
    anyone.. any ideas?

i did implement d2global's hack where the STATE of the number is the call is coming from shows up..

But for some reason Call Duration Timer wont undo itself...
    Quote Originally Posted by wootang00 View Post
    anyone.. any ideas?

i did implement d2global's hack where the STATE of the number is the call is coming from shows up..

But for some reason Call Duration Timer wont undo itself...
    You might have answered your own question?

Have you tried removing the State hack and then trying to remove the Call duration Tweak?

What you can also try is to remove all of your Quick Install tweaks, one at a time and check to see if this clears the issue.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I installed the quick install today and after I activated the % on top, all it is now is a blank white screen across the top and now it wont let me hook my phone up to my computer. I dont get an option to Charge, USB mode or Sync when I plug in my phone. Now what do I do, I'm stuck and can't fix it. I'm going on a 1 week business trip in a couple days and would love to be able to use my Pre. Please get back to me ASAP, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by djmannyd View Post
    I installed the quick install today and after I activated the % on top, all it is now is a blank white screen across the top and now it wont let me hook my phone up to my computer. I dont get an option to Charge, USB mode or Sync when I plug in my phone. Now what do I do, I'm stuck and can't fix it. I'm going on a 1 week business trip in a couple days and would love to be able to use my Pre. Please get back to me ASAP, thanks.
    Unplug it from your PC and restart your PC and your Pre. Plug it back in and remove that tweak. See if this works for you.
    not sure if this has been covered but when i do the tweak for downloading in web browser my web will not launch or allow me to do google/wikipedia searches the icon lights up but noting happens (removed the tweak and its back to normal this was on two different pre's) everything else works great! thanks Jason!