Page 114 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    after resizing my avatar to 40x40 and 32x32 it still sticks out of the box am i doing something wrong ?
    Ah, there we go, struggled with it a while, but I saw someone said they ran the WebOSDoctor and it installed the Novacom for them. I did that, then restarted computer and Pre and it worked.
    You're a hero Jason, keep up the good work.
    does tweaking the phone run the battery down more? the only tweaks i am using is the percentage of battery used display instead of the battery icon, and the call length display on past calls. is it just because there is now a number associated with it, so it looks like it is using the battery faster. i have sprint only as my network and even if not using the phone it seems to lose 9% an hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    after resizing my avatar to 40x40 and 32x32 it still sticks out of the box am i doing something wrong ?
    Try this solution:
    http://forums.precentral.net/1863576-post2165.html
    Quote Originally Posted by pjjohn73 View Post
    I did just the text forwarding and I have not noticed any problems. Wonder if it is the landscape that caused the problem...
    But how would i go out fixing this?
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    Guys please read through the thread. I know it's a pain but the answers are in the posts. For the Avatar issue, some Pre's are not scaling the images correctly which results in the avatar to be outside the white lines. Jason is aware of this issue and we'll just have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by morty25 View Post
    does tweaking the phone run the battery down more? the only tweaks i am using is the percentage of battery used display instead of the battery icon, and the call length display on past calls. is it just because there is now a number associated with it, so it looks like it is using the battery faster. i have sprint only as my network and even if not using the phone it seems to lose 9% an hour.
    As you stated, it's possible that you can now see the actual numbers as opposed to what a fully charged green battery icon seems to portray. I do remember checking the battery icon (prior to % mod) and even though it was green, it would still be in the 90's soon after it being removed from the charger. Pre Mind games!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by mrpillow14 View Post
    But how would i go out fixing this?
    Again, the answer is in the thread. Search is your friend

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1861013
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    It doesnt work on my Mac...I have an Intel iMac...the program opened..but then it closes as soon as it opens
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    I am getting a new Pre - so I havn't had time to tweak with the 2.03 additions, but I will. Love your work so far Jason - I just donated
    I was running webOsdoctor on my pre and I accidentally disconnected it. Now the phone doesn't want to start. I get the palm logo then it shuts down and the logo appears again and again. Can anyone help me?? Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by mudotron View Post
    I was running webOsdoctor on my pre and I accidentally disconnected it. Now the phone doesn't want to start. I get the palm logo then it shuts down and the logo appears again and again. Can anyone help me?? Thank you.
    Dude I think ur screwed ur probably gonna have to go to a service center
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Thaank you so much! just about all of these tweaks were on my list to send to palm to fix, but this is great, thank you so much!!!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I have looked but did not see anything about this, and I may have just missed it but.... When I do the message forwarding tweak, I can no longer pull up my text messages nor do I receive them. As soon as I remove it it works fine. Any idea why?
    I too have been running into issues with Email in Landscape after applying the "Email in landscape mode" tweak. I haven't done any manual mods to the email app, but when emailing in landscape and I hit reply, reply all, or forward, the original text and signature is no longer there and cannot type in the text area unless i switch it to landscape and back to portrait first. then i can click in the text area and type.

Weird thing is, this only happens in random emails. It doesn't matter which account I am in (I'm setup in 2 Gmails, 3 Hotmails, and 1 Exchange). Some emails are fine and some has this issue. Issue goes away if I undo the email in landscape tweak.

Not a big issue for me, but thought I'd share my finding.
    would that be a Sprint Service Center or Palm"s Service Center? Thanks
    I admit, I keep looking at the first page of the thread every few hours hoping for another fantastic update.
    Quote Originally Posted by mudotron View Post
    would that be a Sprint Service Center or Palm"s Service Center? Thanks
    I would believe sprint but still try to recover the pre with the doctor if you can't then just go to sprint service
    Quote Originally Posted by CrucialTK View Post
    I admit, I keep looking at the first page of the thread every few hours hoping for another fantastic update.
    +1
    Same problem ... have not solved it yet. Anyone find fix for this?
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

Oh, and one other thing I'd like to clarify: WebOS Quick Install is free. This is not some secret beta that I'll start charging at some point. Unless something drastically changes for me, WebOS Quick Install will always be free. That said, my development is powered by donations
    That is what I was wondering about. Just donated to you on Pay Pal. I have been saying since day one that this would be the type of program I would pay money for.

If you are able to add additonal tweaks; changing the dialerpad buttons, ripple effect, colors in messaging, and top row icons, I will not hesitate to donate a second time.

+5
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Guys please read through the thread. I know it's a pain but the answers are in the posts.
    As you stated, it's possible that you can now see the actual numbers as opposed to what a fully charged green battery icon seems to portray. I do remember checking the battery icon (prior to % mod) and even though it was green, it would still be in the 90's soon after it being removed from the charger. Pre Mind games!!! lol

http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1861013
    damn mind games. i just wish i didnt have to use my friends computer to use webinstall. damn apple and its java rules.