Page 113 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    does anyone know if you do a the palm partial Erase will it mess up your homebrew apps and tweaks that the quick installed installed?
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    does anyone know if you do a the palm partial Erase will it mess up your homebrew apps and tweaks that the quick installed installed?
    From my personal experience, some of the tweaks do not get erased even in a full erase. What does get erased is the list of tweaks installed, so all your check boxes will be unchecked when the pre comes back.

Homebrew Apps are erased though. They do not seem to get backed up online. Not sure if they are wiped in a partial erase.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Can someone make this into the proper size for my avatar pick? Please?
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Maybe this will work??? Sorry forgot to push upload.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    i just dont get it i downloaded java and dont know if webos is on my computer its not downloading
    HELP!

I downloaded the "WebOSQuickInstall.jar" file, then double clicked it, clicked yes to install the weddoctor, and then once the bar reached 100%, nothing happened.

I'm not sure where the problem lies... I redownloaded Java and then the "WebOSQuickInstall.jar" file, and the same thing happens every time. please tel me what I'm doing wrong, thanks in advance jason.

-rasjetski
    Quote Originally Posted by TCCCCnME View Post
    Maybe this will work??? Sorry forgot to push upload.

Here ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    jason, you have given steak to the insatiable beast that is the modern american tech consumer. The more you give, the bigger our appetite. You give them 7 tweaks we want 8. you give us 8 we want 12. And so on. Its a never ending cycle. Eventually the beast consumes the provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasjetski View Post
    HELP!

I downloaded the "WebOSQuickInstall.jar" file, then double clicked it, clicked yes to install the weddoctor, and then once the bar reached 100%, nothing happened.

I'm not sure where the problem lies... I redownloaded Java and then the "WebOSQuickInstall.jar" file, and the same thing happens every time. please tel me what I'm doing wrong, thanks in advance jason.

-rasjetski
    You need to put webdr and Webosquickinstall in the same folder. Then you leave Webdr alone and don't touch it anymore!!! You will only use WebOSquickinstall.jar (click on this file only).
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    My SMS isn't working right with v2.03. Does anybody have the WebOS Quick Install v2.02 so I can get it back to working correct?
    Simply double-click WebOSQuickInstall.jar

I do not see where i simply click it.
    I apologize in advance for this may have been answered before.......but whenever i apply the 4x4 launcher tweak, all i get is smaller icons...still being 3x3.5

Also, i did the text forwarding myself via the command prompt, is this the same as the tweak in QUICK INSTALL?

How about for "enter makes a newline" in the texts. i did that by hand too, might be a good add on for the Quick Install, don'tcha think?

BTW thanks everyone for all your help!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lyncha View Post
    jason, you have given steak to the insatiable beast that is the modern american tech consumer. The more you give, the bigger our appetite. You give them 7 tweaks we want 8. you give us 8 we want 12. And so on. Its a never ending cycle. Eventually the beast consumes the provider.
    preach all people do is want want want...when really he could sell something like this but he lets it be free which is very cool of him i've donated a while ago...i think more people should he puts alot of time in to this and alot of time helping people with there problems
    So lets say there's no Palm Novacom in your services at all? What do you do then?

I'm on Windows XP, Pre is v1.1

It just says:

(ERROR 1:

Connection refused: connect)

-

(ERROR

No Device Found)

Thanks in advance. Hate to make my first post here a request, but apparently it's necessary. XD
    Absolutely a wonderful application Jason!!! I like all of the new additions in version 2.03. The message forwarding is really nice as it seems to work with pictures also. I really appreciate all of the tweaks so I don't have to do them all by hand, this is so much nicer! So thanks very, very much and keep up the great work. I donating to you right now.
    Last edited by pjjohn73; 09/03/2009 at 02:37 AM.
    Hello im new here and i have a problem. my text messaging isn't working anymore since ive tired to use the text landscape tweak and the text forwarding tweak. the problem is the texts don't log and i cant tap any of the texts i had before to read past texts please help. thank in advance.
    This link Apple - Downloads - Application Updates - Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 1 doesn't work if you have a 32 bit mac none of the other java downloads on apple.com seems to be a 1.6. Any other suggestions? I tried everything, but the installer won't open.

I also tried to use a pc instead, but it tells me device not found when I try to install it (i'm very bad with pc)

Not sure what i'm doing wrong at this point
    Call Duration will not turn off for some reason? Does any one have any clue why?
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpillow14 View Post
    Hello im new here and i have a problem. my text messaging isn't working anymore since ive tired to use the text landscape tweak and the text forwarding tweak. the problem is the texts don't log and i cant tap any of the texts i had before to read past texts please help. thank in advance.
    I did just the text forwarding and I have not noticed any problems. Wonder if it is the landscape that caused the problem...
  20.    #2260  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariellaks View Post
    This link Apple - Downloads - Application Updates - Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 1 doesn't work if you have a 32 bit mac none of the other java downloads on apple.com seems to be a 1.6. Any other suggestions? I tried everything, but the installer won't open.

I also tried to use a pc instead, but it tells me device not found when I try to install it (i'm very bad with pc)

Not sure what i'm doing wrong at this point
    As mentioned on the Troublshooting Guide:
    For some MacOS versions that don't support the above release of Java 1.6, you want to try SoyLatte.
    See if that can help you

Quote Originally Posted by adamsimecka View Post
    Simply double-click WebOSQuickInstall.jar
    I do not see where i simply click it.
    Where did you save it? You just need to double click the WebOSQuickInstall.jar file...

And to those having Tweaking issues. It's not a fool-proof process. As I've added more and more tweaks each version, I've had to push my very basic patcher to its limits.

It seems for some unchecking then rechecking will fix the issue, for some reason. if that doesn't fix things, I'd suggest you leave the patch disabled for now. My upcoming version will be using a much stronger patcher and should hopefully be more compatible

And to those wondering when the next update will be: please please please be patient, I've got a LOT on my plate right now and I'm trying to crunch most of it before uninversity classes resume a week from now.

Oh, and one other thing I'd like to clarify: WebOS Quick Install is free. This is not some secret beta that I'll start charging at some point. Unless something drastically changes for me, WebOS Quick Install will always be free. That said, my development is powered by donations, so keep that in mind (especially with university resuming I'll have to mange my time accordingly). Every donation is great appreciated and I want to personally thank everyone who's already donated

And just a reminder, I've got a mailing list setup now, so if you want to be notified of WebOS Quick Install updates, send an email to support@canuck-software.ca with "WebOS Quick Install updates" in the header.
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 09/03/2009 at 06:05 AM.