Page 112 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    Jason,
    What would be the problem if we haven't done any hand mods or done the quilt who have problems? My phone had the problem with replying in emails, I couldn't, I used the tweak from 2.02 but later took it off and used the tweak from 2.03. Also with my fathers pre the tweaks for messaging didnt work and I had to "patch" it up with that download, thanks by the way since pops wasnt to thrilled. However using 2.02 tweaks for the messaging worked like a charm, go figure. Again thanks for all the hard work and for any help you can provide.
    Quote Originally Posted by rustytacos View Post
    rem_kujawa
    Just so we are on the same page, for me I kept the older version just in case something worked on the previous version on not on the newer version(like the problems with the messaging, my worked well with 2.02 and with my fathers his did not work well with 2.03 since he couldn't get into his text messages). Again when you download the newer version open it up like you would on previous versions, it just opens up and to check if you have the latest version check on help then about and it should tell you what version you have. Hopefully this makes sense since Im just a noob, but I have done a few things that have worked out.
    Ok got it now.

thank you for all of the help and lets thank they people who make this possible for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by prabhg View Post
    I try to install to emulator, and it gives error device no found. I get similar error from command prompt too. What could be the cause?
    You need to stop the USB Mass Storage in Safely remove hardware. Click on "Safely Remove Hardware" and stop everything except Palm NovaCom. If Palm NovaCom is not there make sure the service is started in services.msc. To access Services type in services.msc in Run under the Start menu.

Hope this helps!
    You rock Jason! Im gonna send you alittle $$ your way
    Ok I have fixed my messaging app several times but still cant get the landscape keyboard to work.
    A new problem today.

I used the Web Browser and it was an empty gray screen. A couple days ago it was the phone that was an empty green screen.

So same thing this time. Uninstall the Spoof iPhone patch this time and bingo I have a Web Browser again.

Again, I am not rooted. The only patches I have installed have been with webOS Quick Install.

I then try to install the Spoof iPhone patch again and all sins are forgiven. It works perfectly again.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Milominderbinder View Post
    A new problem today.

I used the Web Browser and it was an empty gray screen. A couple days ago it was the phone that was an empty green screen.

So same thing this time. Uninstall the Spoof iPhone patch this time and bingo I have a Web Browser again.

Again, I am not rooted. The only patches I have installed have been with webOS Quick Install.

I then try to install the Spoof iPhone patch again and all sins are forgiven. It works perfectly again.

- Craig
    i havent had a problem with the tweaks at all....
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    i havent had a problem with the tweaks at all....
    Some phones can experience issues, others won't. I still can't use landscape on messaging. So I basically said eh.. I don't need it anyways.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    Some phones can experience issues, others won't. I still can't use landscape on messaging. So I basically said eh.. I don't need it anyways.
    wut u mean u cant use landscape still?

EDIT:maybe everything works for me bc i did go to the doctor on monday restored everything to webOS 1.1 and right when i did i added all the tweaks carefully and one by one...so i dont know
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    can someone give me a quick rundown of text forwarding? I used tweak but cant for the life of me figure it out. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Really have not seen much of a difference on my Pre and I've done quite a few things with it (look at my signature).
    Had the same problem. I turned off the roaming tweak and my battery life went back to normal
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Lau View Post
    I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't load any apps onto my Pre via WebOS QuickInstall. When I try installing the fileCoaster app, I get two errors: "Error 1: Connection refused" followed by "ERROR: No device found". I'm on a Mac running OS X v10.5.8. I'm thinking it might be an issue with Novacom, because when I try doing a reinstallation of Novacom, I get an error partway through the installation process saying that some files were not found. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I had the same problem. Check out my previous posts on this subject earlier in this thread:

My Issue:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1862078

My resolution:
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ml#post1862977

Hope this helps you.

DT

BTW - How are you reinstalling Novacom? I could not figure that out. Luckily copying worked.
    Quote Originally Posted by pahick View Post
    can someone give me a quick rundown of text forwarding? I used tweak but cant for the life of me figure it out. Thanks.
    u tap on any message u wanna forward then u hit yes then u type the person u want to send it to
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    i tap on any message u wanna forward then u hit yes then u type the person u want to send it to
    ok, thats what I thought. for some reason when I tap the message, it doesnt give me that option. im going to try the tweak again. Thanks.
    Last edited by pahick; 09/02/2009 at 08:57 PM. Reason: spelling
    wut u mean u cant use landscape still?
    Ever consider taking an english class?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trekker View Post
    Ever consider taking an english class?
    hmmmm....you dont know what "wut" means?

EDIT: i tend to use shortcuts to everything i write....sorry if u dont like it but thats just me...
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    ok, dont know what happened. but I just re-did the tweak for sms forwarding and it works. thanks again maxima2k53 for the quick reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by pahick View Post
    ok, dont know what happened. but I just re-did the tweak for sms forwarding and it works. thanks again maxima2k53 for the quick reply.
    np man
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    can u make me one using this picture? Please

Here ya go...
    Let me know how it works. The text is pretty tough to read.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    is this a old postcuz likes dont work downloads dont work whats up hit me back asap email butta20@gmail.com