Page 101 of 184 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
  1.    #2001  
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimarley View Post
    ive tried to install preware in search of downloadin the virtual keyboard.then suddenly my phone went OFFLINE after i downloaded the package manager service
    If it doesn't return connected within a minute or two (as it should), a simple reboot will fix the issue

Quote Originally Posted by JTH182 View Post
    Tried your av and it doesn't fit either
    I'm guessing for some ppl its scaling, for others its not, I'll take a look into it to doublecheck

Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    Redownload quickinstall jason has changed 2.03 a few times.. So delete the one you have and download it again I think you should be fine from there
    btw grats, this post I'm quoting was the big #2000 in the thread. this li'l baby is growin up so fast, lol
    I can't seem to get the landscape tweak working either way. When I used your program it messed up my messaging app which I fixed thanks to one of your previous posts, and now when I try to do it the manual way it says something along the lines of, "topmost patch must be refreshed first" or something along those lines. Any help/suggestions pleaseeeeeeee.
    still offline.how do i conduct a simple reboot?
    Last edited by jodimarley; 09/01/2009 at 03:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    I can't seem to get the landscape tweak working either way. When I used your program it messed up my messaging app which I fixed thanks to one of your previous posts, and now when I try to do it the manual way it says something along the lines of, "topmost patch must be refreshed first" or something along those lines. Any help/suggestions pleaseeeeeeee.
    its just asking to refresh it

so u should just: quilt refresh

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    its just asking to refresh it

so u should just: quilt refresh
    Wow. Thanks, that was easy enough. I was looking around the wiki and I couldn't figure it out so I must just be stupid. I appreciate it.
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    great tweaks everything i've used has worked with no problems thank you you make the pre so much better than it already is
    I dunno if this an OSK issue or webosinstall issue or just a patch issue or how webosinstall installs the patch issue, but I figured now that I put the OSK lemme add rotate email and rotate messaging. I experience an issue with the email app whether or not I have the OSK running, when I hit reply or FW for that matter I get 1 small text box line to type in, it still quotes and send the full orig message but I only know that after I check it.
    Its 4(0 am so don't mind my gibberish
    Thanks in advance
    my phone is still sayin offline.how do i do a simple reboot and will i lose all of the apps ive downloaded as well as my wallpapers music and ringtones?
    nevermind guys i jus put it in airplane mode and took it off.started searching once again and everything is a.o.k
    Jason I just tweak the spoof iphone and my browser is not working? any fix for that. Thank you and your friends for all your great work
    ive downloaded the virtual keyboard via preware.how do i use it.i went to my txt messaging and and internet and everything seems to be the same.no virtual keyboard..a little help please
    Quote Originally Posted by jodimarley View Post
    ive downloaded the virtual keyboard via preware.how do i use it.i went to my txt messaging and and internet and everything seems to be the same.no virtual keyboard..a little help please
    double tap on the GESTURE AREA when you have a cursor. The keyboard should pop up.
    uncheck the tweak, reboot and recheck
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    If it doesn't return connected within a minute or two (as it should), a simple reboot will fix the issue

I'm guessing for some ppl its scaling, for others its not, I'll take a look into it to doublecheck

btw grats, this post I'm quoting was the big #2000 in the thread. this li'l baby is growin up so fast, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

I just use the spoof iphone amd my browser is not working? can i get help
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou View Post
    double tap on the GESTURE AREA when you have a cursor. The keyboard should pop up.
    I just use the spoof iphone amd my browser is not working? can i get help
    So if the patch in WebOS for landscape messaging isnt working cuz its breaking messaging. What is this "manual" way ppl keep saying how to do it? How wud you do that cuz I really want this patch considering there is a Virtual Keyboard now and it wud go perfect with that..
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtumbarello View Post
    So if the patch in WebOS for landscape messaging isnt working cuz its breaking messaging. What is this "manual" way ppl keep saying how to do it? How wud you do that cuz I really want this patch considering there is a Virtual Keyboard now and it wud go perfect with that..
    u can just install the patch in my how to thats the only alternative but u will have to had installed quilt and be in root of your pre to do it

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    I know most of the folks are lucky enough to move into advanced tweaks but can someone help unfortunate few like us? Its frustrating for me to see other folks to take advantage of on screen keyboard and we still can't make QuickInstall to connect to our Pre. Please someone help us.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTreo View Post
    WebOS Quick Installer not working anymore for me..

So I too am having issues getting WebOS Quick Install to work. It worked at one point, I used it to install Preware to install the Virtual keyboard. Worked Fine. Prior to that my friend used his computer (With WebOS Quick Install 2.01) to install fileCoaster on this same Pre.

I am getting the dreaded "Please connect your device then click Ok" when I do that it says "No device detected" (Note: I take my phone and cable to my friends mac, works fine)

Let's start by saying ..
    1) I READ ALL 94 PAGES (at the time) OF THIS THREAD.
    2) I have read the Troubleshooting guide 10 plus times....

I am on an Intel Mac with OSX 10.5.8
    WebOS Quick installer 2.01 and 2.02
    WebosDoctor .jar in the same folder
    I am in Dev mode
    In WebOS Quick installer - Under options I attempt Novacom reinstall - nothing seems to hapen
    I have Set Java prefs to use SE6
    Restarted Mac
    tried a new user Mac account
    Reinstalled Java per a link in the thread

No matter what I do I cannot get the Pre to be recognized by the WebOS Quick installer application. It once worked, still works on another computer (Mac).....

If you have any insight(s) I would appreciate it.

thanks

DT
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    I know most of the folks are lucky enough to move into advanced tweaks but can someone help unfortunate few like us? Its frustrating for me to see other folks to take advantage of on screen keyboard and we still can't make QuickInstall to connect to our Pre. Please someone help us.
    I will PM you. I will be glad to help.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

Any chance of being able to set the center button to flash for messages?