Page 100 of 184 FirstFirst ... 50909596979899100101102103104105110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,000 of 3676
Like Tree10Likes
    maddball is yours patched threw quick install only? mine i did with Fritos' how to first...
    MatterOfFactJack
    I'm not having too much luck with this and honestly i'm fine with the oversized picture...for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    maddball is yours patched threw quick install only? mine i did with Fritos' how to first...
    Yes I did mine through quick install never had the Frito's patch..
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maddball View Post
    Yes I did mine through quick install never had the Frito's patch..
    now that is odd... i dunno why in the world ours works and for others it does not.
    MatterOfFactJack
    now that is odd... i dunno why in the world ours works and for others it does not.
    mine still stretches on the bottom left
    I've tried various sizes, the last one being 571x426 and they all end up oversized. Never had Fritos patch, only quickinstall.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    okay guys use the one i am using... 476x449 all i know is it works for me.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    I've tried various sizes, the last one being 571x426 and they all end up oversized. Never had Fritos patch, only quickinstall.
    I love Beta style.. Life on the edge for me!!..lol
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    problems with mac. it doesnt do anything after it asks me to download webosdoctor. Select sprint and thats it
    Jack do you also have the messaging landscape tweak thru quick install?
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Jack do you also have the messaging landscape tweak thru quick install?
    like i said i did my patch with fritos' how to... but using quick install when i uncheck it still uses landscape mode but removes my avatar.. when i put check back i can select my avatar rather then doing it manually like before. but the thing is jason used Fritos' patch for this tweak. so it should be the same.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Cool, cool. I can live with the oversize for now till we figure it out.

Gotta work in 4hrs lol. See you guys tomorrow for more fun.

Jason, thanks again for your WebOS quickinstall and the hotfix. Awesome work!!!
    hum.. should i upload my avatar for you guys to try.. if it works then yes its the png file you are using if it does not work then it could definitely be something else in the code.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MatterOfFactJack
    So I just tried enabling the tweak you're all talking about and now when I click on my conversations they don't open.... Any help?
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    So I just tried enabling the tweak you're all talking about and now when I click on my conversations they don't open.... Any help?
    what exactly happens? just wondering...

and to fix it disable the tweak and then try it again.

worst case refer to this post by jason and this will fix it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    K, so I've uploaded a new hotfix version (last one, I swear, lol).

The PNG chooser showing/not showing issue is fixed.

For those who used the first build of 2.03 and got the broken Messaging app, download this zip file. Make sure both Message Forwarding and Messaging in landscape are unchecked.

Extract the files from the zip. For each of the 4 files, do this:
    - In WebOS Quick Install, go in the menu Tools->Send File.
    - Drag the file onto the Send File window.
    - For the .jsjsjs $files$, $put$ $this$ $as$ $the$ $Destination$ $Folder$:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/
    - For the .css file, put this as the Destination Folder:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/

Reboot your Pre, and everything should be working again and you should be able to check it again to get it working properly.
    MatterOfFactJack
    what exactly happens? just wondering...

and to fix it disable the tweak and then try it again.

worst case refer to this post by jason and this will fix it for sure.
    When I click on the conversation I want to open it shows that I've clicked on it, but then nothing happens... Very strange. I'll try those two things and get back to you. Thanks!

Edit: Unclicking the option and then clicking it again didn't solve it. I had to go the other route but that seemed to fix it. Thanks!
    Last edited by HockeyNYR; 09/01/2009 at 02:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyNYR View Post
    When I click on the conversation I want to open it shows that I've clicked on it, but then nothing happens... Very strange. I'll try those two things and get back to you. Thanks!

Edit: Unclicking the option and then clicking it again didn't solve it. I had to go the other route but that seemed to fix it. Thanks!
    Redownload quickinstall jason has changed 2.03 a few times.. So delete the one you have and download it again I think you should be fine from there
    MatterOfFactJack
    ive tried to install preware in search of downloadin the virtual keyboard.then suddenly my phone went OFFLINE after i downloaded the package manager service
    hum.. should i upload my avatar for you guys to try.. if it works then yes its the png file you are using if it does not work then it could definitely be something else in the code.
    could u please upload a working png file please? thnx
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Tried your av and it doesn't fit either