1.    #1  
    Really like the app, have been looking for a while for a replacement to Standard Time that runs under Classic and Clock In is the first that comes close for me.

I'd like to see the export option allow a date range and allow the option to export just logged time entries. Also would like a comma-separated export without the field labels included.

I would like for the Notes to wrap during entry/edit.

I would like for the Notes to be included in the Report.

Thanks.
    Thanks for these suggestions.

A selectable date range for export sounds like a good idea.
    A CSV export is probably a feature for webOS2.X devices. Prior to that I can put CSV formatted data into the body of an email, but not as a neat attachment.
    What was the reason for excluding the field labels?

I look into wrapping the Note text. Sounds a reasonable request.

I'm not quite sure how you envisage the Notes would be included in Reports. If you can send me an example I'll take a look.
    Andy

Apps: Clock In (Trial and full)
  3.    #3  
    CSV in the body of an email would probably do it for me. On the labels I thought it would be easier for importing without the labels.

The notes on the report are not as important to me if there's a csv email as you described.

Thanks for the consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyBrt71 View Post
    Thanks for these suggestions.

A selectable date range for export sounds like a good idea.
    A CSV export is probably a feature for webOS2.X devices. Prior to that I can put CSV formatted data into the body of an email, but not as a neat attachment.
    What was the reason for excluding the field labels?

I look into wrapping the Note text. Sounds a reasonable request.

I'm not quite sure how you envisage the Notes would be included in Reports. If you can send me an example I'll take a look.
    Clock In version 1.2.3 now includes wrapping of Notes during entry.
    First of all, great new App!!!
    I think, a Dashboard-Stage would be a great improvement. So you can close the card - and "minimize" the App to the Dashboard. There you can select the Project/Task and Start Stop the Timer.
    Keep on the good work
    I am currently testing Dashboard control. It will allow you to do the following:
    - start/stop logging
    - restart any activity (i.e. combination of project, task and note) from the last week
    - return to the app
    It is enabled in the lock screen too. You currently need to keep the main card open (closing the card will remove the dashboard). That may change in a later release.
    It's looking really good, if I say so myself.
    Andy

Sounds good I'm keen on getting the update!!
    Perhaps you can implement a settings option, where one can choose if the dashboard should close on card swipe or not. But anyway, logging time while screenlock is still active sounds great!
    Clock In version 1.3.0 is now available, containing the Dashboard control feature.
    Download Clock In
    Andy