Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By artxxork
  1.    #1  
    Torrenter
    - simple BitTorrent client
    - currently using (via shell calls only) BTG daemon and command line client (http://btg.berlios.de); check osi.txt for other libraries used

vX.X.X
    Please consider donation to support further development:
    - direct communication with daemon
    - preferences
    - variable speeds, ports, etc.
    - auto refresh
    - peers info
    - files info (torrent content)
    - scheduler
    - GUI improvements
    ...and more

v0.0.1
    registered handler for .torrent files
    fixed settings (up/down speeds, max connections, max uploads, ports, directories)

NOTE: This is early version that has not been submitted yet. However it works on Touchpad and Pre3 - so feel free to try it and use it ...

https://www.box.com/s/f1dzv9aybworamao6v43
    MikeN68, motral and kmoll3ster like this.
  2.    #2  
    Usage:

- When download is finished press 'Clean' and check /media/internal/downloads/torrenter
    - You can change daemon/client settings in /media/internal/appdata/xx.torrenter folder (check daemon.x and client.x files)
    Could not get it work. Get the following error:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There is no such directory xx.commander in appdata.
  5.    #5  
    Create directory /media/internal/appdata/xx.torrenter
    Installer was supposed to create it, but apparently it was not created during installation...
    Quote Originally Posted by artxxork View Post
    Create directory /media/internal/appdata/xx.torrenter
    Installer was supposed to create it, but apparently it was not created during installation...
    Created. Where to put .torrent files?
    After running and closing the Torrenter can't switch to USB mode (no cards or notification in Laucher). Restart helps. Can you fix this?
  7.    #7  
    .torrent are handled system-wide, ie try to open file in browser, mail or file manager.

What device and os version? What you mean by 'switch to USB mode'?
    .torrent are handled system-wide, ie try to open file in browser, mail or file manager.
    Thanks, opened .torrent file from Internalz, now it works.

What device and os version? What you mean by 'switch to USB mode'?
    TP 3.0.5. I mean USB Drive mode.
    Can you display data in classic information units? Mb instead Mib, Kb instead KiB.
  10.    #10  
    should be configurable eventually
    unfortunatly webOS browser can't download torrent files I think we need download manager for web browser
    your app working very well but when I download torrent its doesn't show me real time-download speed, upload speed and all of this stuff
  12.    #12  
    webOS browser CAN download torrent files ... at least on TP and Pre3 ... moreover there is 'Downloader' (search here on the forum).

Real-time speed and all of this stuff is disaplayed (in 2nd line) - except it is not refreshed automatically (for now). You have to tap 'Status' button to refresh info ... this is on purpose (for now)
    Global Posts
    334 Global Posts
    Excellent app. Just downloaded my first torrent and it all went very smoothly. Thanks so much for this. One more reason to stop booting to CM9!

can't wait for more updates :-)

donation on it's way.

Oh, and as a new feature, can this download magnetic links?

Cheers
    Last edited by MikeN68; 09/19/2012 at 10:39 AM. Reason: spelling. :-(