1.    #1  
    Hi. I was trying to copy some files off my FTP server, but when I tried to enter a directory called "TV Shows", it didn't work. After looking around a bit more, I noticed none of my movie folders would come up, either, except the ones that had no spaces. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? Thanks for the app, btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tired_ View Post
    Hi. I was trying to copy some files off my FTP server, but when I tried to enter a directory called "TV Shows", it didn't work. After looking around a bit more, I noticed none of my movie folders would come up, either, except the ones that had no spaces. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug? Thanks for the app, btw.
    Spaces mean that a "word" has ended. In thiis case the word is the filepath. So if the path includes spaces your filepath ends after "TV".
    To use a path including spaces
    on Windows: frame it in " - as in "TV Shows" (you have to frame the whole path - not just the directory with the space in it).
    on Linux you can use \ to indicate that you want the space to be part of the path - as in TV\ Shows.

Or rename your directories/file to something without spaces: TV-Shows or TV_Shows or TVShows..
    Pre -> Pre3 & TP32 -> Nexus 5
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! That worked flawlessly...apparently I was doing it wrong.
    Would it be possible to use quotes within the program so it wasn't tripped up by spaces in the name?

Thanks

Carl
    Problems with spaces in path/filenames should be fixed in v0.0.7 (which is waiting for HP's review and approval)

Check v0.0.7 in few days when it is public and come back if there are any issues with spaces in the name