Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    On my Touchpad i have some samba network shares. In Internalz Pro and Gemini File Manager i can see all files with the option show hidden files. In XX-Commander it isn`t possible. After mounting a share the directory is not accessible. Is there a solution for my problem?

Silvkat
    If you select "disk usage (USB partition)" from Command Library ("Cmd" dialog) ... can you see your shares in output?

Have you checked "Show hidden files" checkbox in "Pref" dialog?

Have you tried run Commander in "nojail" mode?
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I think its a problem with my NAS Buffalo Linkstation Pro Duo. Other shares are working. But in Internalz Pro and Gemini also the Linkstation shares are working. I have attached a screenshot, the shares are in the right window. The upper entry is a share on my router and it is ok. The other three entrys are shares on the Linkstation.
    I have also tried the command "disk usage (USB partition)" but the only result is a little rotating circle in the upper right corner.
    The Commander is in nojail mode.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    run 'ls -al /media/internal/samba' and post output here....apparently service cannot handle those 3 entries...fix will be needed
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    The output is

drwxrwxrwx 7 root root 16384 Mar 24 17:00 .
    drwxrwxrwx 23 root root 16384 Jan 1 1970 ..
    drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Mar 24 06:01 Archiv
    drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Mar 24 06:00 Dokumente
    drwxrwxrwx 9 root root 0 Mar 24 03:27 Mediacenter
    drwxr-xr-x 1 root root 0 Mar 24 06:13 Mediaserver
    drwxrwxrwx 33 root root 0 Oct 24 1940 Pre_Silvio

The shares Mediacenter and Pre_Silvio are working. To mount the shares i use the app Network Drives V1.0.2.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Difficult to tell...it should work...few other things to check:
    - run "id" command via 'Cmd' - will confirm that you are running Commander under root or prisoner
    - change directory into samba and run "disk usage (current directory)" from Library ...let it finish - depends on your storage size can take few minutes
    - try unmount / remount shares while Commander is running (IN JAIL MODE) - according to documentation Network Drives tries to 'patch' all jailed apps
    - run "df" Cmd and check output (or post here)

Looking at output from ls -al ... shared with drwxrwxrwx permissions works, 755 does not ... so try to mount them all as 777 ...

Last resort would be adding log into local.jsjsjs $ScanCallback$ - $to$ $check$ $what$ $is$ $returned$ $from$ $service$...
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by artxxork View Post
    Difficult to tell...it should work...few other things to check:
    - run "id" command via 'Cmd' - will confirm that you are running Commander under root or prisoner
    - change directory into samba and run "disk usage (current directory)" from Library ...let it finish - depends on your storage size can take few minutes
    - try unmount / remount shares while Commander is running (IN JAIL MODE) - according to documentation Network Drives tries to 'patch' all jailed apps
    - run "df" Cmd and check output (or post here)

Looking at output from ls -al ... shared with drwxrwxrwx permissions works, 755 does not ... so try to mount them all as 777 ...

Last resort would be adding log into local.jsjsjs $ScanCallback$ - $to$ $check$ $what$ $is$ $returned$ $from$ $service$...
    I have mounted all the problem shares with 077, but no effect. Attached are some screenshots for your other questions. I have updated the firmware from the Linkstation NAS but no change.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    as you can see on last picture - those directories with size "0" does not work - problem is that stat() function on them fails ... this is fixable on JSJSJS $side$ ... $so$ $v$.$0$.$0$.$7$ $should$ $include$ $fix$ $for$ $it$ ...

...in the meantime - you can try to find out if there is option to mount them differently - according to attached df.txt Mediacenter and Pre_Silvio are not there ... and Archiv, Dokumente and Mediaserver are there multiple times...

EDIT:
    Temporary workaround (until fixed version is available in catalog) - edit line 38 (add red part) in local.jsjsjs;
    "dir": e.dir!==false ,
    Last edited by artxxork; 03/25/2012 at 12:18 PM.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Ok, i have made the change in local.jsjsjs. $Now$ $i$ $can$ $access$ $to$ $the$ $shares$ $but$ $all$ $files$ $are$ $displayed$ $as$ $dirs$.

Apparently anything under those directories cannot be stated ...
    ...another possible workaround (untested) could be trying to bind those directories to different place...for example:
    Code:
    mkdir /media/internal/test
    mount -o bind /media/internal/samba/Archiv /media/internal/test
    ...and trying to access new dir

Real issue - failing stat() function - cannot be easily simulated so it may take some time until real fix is available

EDIT: Please replace /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/xx.commander/bin/service with attached (uncompressed) file , restart device and check syslog when opening /media/internal/samba folder
    Code:
    tail -f /var/log/messages | grep "service:"
    Report any entries with non-zero stat codes...(btw. you can revert change in local.jsjsjs $as$ $well$)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by artxxork; 03/25/2012 at 04:35 PM.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have made a screenshot with the log entrys. The command mount -o bind... doesn`t have an effect. Maybe i`m not doin` it right.
    Btw. what happened when you reverted change in local.jsjsjs $and$ $run$ $app$ $with$ $attached$ $service$? $Did$ $it$ $work$?

What filesystems and disk sizes are shares that don't work?

Could you try mounting non-working shares with "noserverino" option? (check INODE NUMBERS in http://linux.die.net/man/8/mount.cifs) ...
    Last edited by artxxork; 03/26/2012 at 04:34 PM.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Now it works, i forgot to revert the changes in local.js. I think the filesystem on the NAS is XFS with two mirrored 1TB harddisks.
    I will try tomorrow the mount option, now i go to sleep it`s after midnight.

Thank you for your help and excellent support .