Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree3Likes
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Great to see this great app still being updated! The jukebox view looks really cool!
    I have two very minor issues/requests:
    - the plugins I installed myself don't show up properly under my apps. When I click my apps, squeeze control first shows only the plugins I installed with their icons. Then the default apps show up as well, with their icons, but the plugins then don't have the icons anymore, just the text (app name). E.g the triode spotify plugin.
    - Could you add a quicker way to switch between players? It now requires several clicks. It would be nice if you added some sort of drop down player selection functionality as in the stock squeezebox web interface.
  2.    #102  
    Quote Originally Posted by spud101 View Post
    Great to see this great app still being updated! The jukebox view looks really cool!
    I have two very minor issues/requests:
    - the plugins I installed myself don't show up properly under my apps. When I click my apps, squeeze control first shows only the plugins I installed with their icons. Then the default apps show up as well, with their icons, but the plugins then don't have the icons anymore, just the text (app name). E.g the triode spotify plugin.
    Ok, I confirmed the problem. I'll look into it.
    - Could you add a quicker way to switch between players? It now requires several clicks. It would be nice if you added some sort of drop down player selection functionality as in the stock squeezebox web interface.
    The only place that a dedicated player selector would make sense would be on the control bar at the bottom since it's the only thing that is consistent across all the different views. Unfortunately, there just isn't enough space for one, especially when the Touchpad is in portrait orientation.
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Maybe an on screen gesture to switch players?
  4.    #104  
    Maybe an on screen gesture to switch players?
    That's a good idea, maybe tap and hold on the player name in the control bar.
    --------------------
    Apps for webOS
    http://www.angrygoatapps.com
    Twitter: angrygoatapps
    spud101 likes this.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456