1.    #1  
    I have a NIB Touchpad still - ended with with extras during the firesale cause the orders of HP website got jacked up - anyway, I kept a couple just in case. So I have one with WebOSPorts 4.9.5 that i use from time to time. But i still have one that is NIB - it's still in its brown HP cardboard box. But I was thinking about installing Android so I have been reading various threads and it seems that 5.0/5.1 isnt that stable or there are issue so 4.4.4 seems like the best bet. And then there are various builds too. Can someone tell which is the best release to instal? I Was thinking of using the TP Toolbox to wipe the Webos and then load android..Thanks
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kneelbeforezod View Post
    I have a NIB Touchpad still - ended with with extras during the firesale cause the orders of HP website got jacked up - anyway, I kept a couple just in case. So I have one with WebOSPorts 4.9.5 that i use from time to time. But i still have one that is NIB - it's still in its brown HP cardboard box. But I was thinking about installing Android so I have been reading various threads and it seems that 5.0/5.1 isnt that stable or there are issue so 4.4.4 seems like the best bet. And then there are various builds too. Can someone tell which is the best release to instal? I Was thinking of using the TP Toolbox to wipe the Webos and then load android..Thanks
    TP toolbox is the best and easiest way to do it. For me android 5.0 or 5.1 is not for daily driver too many bugs. I personally use android 4.4.4 milaq rom, it is the best one i have used so far.
    Personally I prefer 4.4.4 kitkat
    5.0 are still in beta.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9500 mediante Tapatalk
    Eveervolv 502 was fantastic, I'm using 511 right now and having a lot of double tap issues. Hoping they are not there in the 6.0 release flintman has cooking

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: