Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrew Hunt
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    hello, last night, I've updated my CM7 to the latest CM9 Nightly. I downloaded it through the ”Settings” because I checked if there are updates. To be honest, I didn't actually know that it has a process. Ever since morning, it opens but only the animation of CM9 (or intro you may say) I've waited for 4 hours but it NEVER opened. The battery was only drained. I wasn't able to even peak at the features besides the blue animated intro. Please help, I tried to back up my data but nothing happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea Do View Post
    hello, last night, I've updated my CM7 to the latest CM9 Nightly. I downloaded it through the ”Settings” because I checked if there are updates. To be honest, I didn't actually know that it has a process. Ever since morning, it opens but only the animation of CM9 (or intro you may say) I've waited for 4 hours but it NEVER opened. The battery was only drained. I wasn't able to even peak at the features besides the blue animated intro. Please help, I tried to back up my data but nothing happened.
    Try factory resetting the device in recovery and then clear cache.
    Tungsten E, Palm T|X, Treo 700p, Pixi, Pre Plus, Pre 2, HP TouchPad 16GB, LG G2, Samsung Gear 2 Neo, LG G Flex2 Volcano Red, Samsung Gear Live, LG Smart TV 32LF595B
    Bea Do likes this.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hunt View Post
    I've tried it. It opened. And my current problem is that it couldn't read my SD card. I don't know what happened. But in the device recovery, the SD card is still there.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Hunt View Post
    Now, I am having trouble with my SD card. The system said that I don't have an external storage. I've reformat my SD card but still, nothing happened. What should I do? I don't know why this is all happening to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bea Do View Post
    Now, I am having trouble with my SD card. The system said that I don't have an external storage. I've reformat my SD card but still, nothing happened. What should I do? I don't know why this is all happening to me.
    I recommend you reinstall android with toolbox. you can install CM10 that is very stable. you tell us how it went. I leave the Link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2756314

-- Enviado desde mi HP TouchPad

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua764 View Post
    I recommend you reinstall android with toolbox. you can install CM10 that is very stable. you tell us how it went. I leave the Link

[TOOLS] Touchpad Toolbox (updated 2015-02-25… | HP TouchPad | XDA Forums

-- Enviado desde mi HP TouchPad

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Thanks for posting the link. This is very helpful!

which version Android is in CM10? Is that Kitkat still?