Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Please help, I feel crippled.
    I have cyanogen mod9 dual booting on my TP but somehow in the takeover I do not get he google play store installed. I Cannot even purchase apps from there on my browser. Every app shows as "installed" on the website. I have a few apps that installed initially like google maps, but no access to the store. What/how do I need to do to install it? Will an .apk work? I have an .apk installer and a download manager, but not joy. What files do I need, and what is the easiest way to get google play sore up and running?
    Hi Bonanza43,

Have you read through the setup guide that our forum member ncinerate put together in the following thread?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html

That first post should show you the files you need and instructions for install.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Hi Bonanza43,

Have you read through the setup guide that our forum member ncinerate put together in the following thread?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/androi...ted-guide.html

That first post should show you the files you need and instructions for install.
    Yes I have, the mod is up and running fine, but somehow the google play store app is not working for me. Something I did I am sure...
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Bonanza43

It may be frowned upon referring you from here, but the good people over at HP TouchPad - xda-developers may be able to help. I know users here use them too. Initially it sound like the wrong version of GAPPS has been used though, but there are always times when you do everything right and it still messes up!

It may be a good idea to remove (ACMEUninstaller2) and start again. Maybe with CM10?

Don't forget to make a Nandroid before you do, unless you have nothing to save.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Bonanza43

It may be frowned upon referring you from here, but the good people over at HP TouchPad - xda-developers may be able to help. I know users here use them too. Initially it sound like the wrong version of GAPPS has been used though, but there are always times when you do everything right and it still messes up!

It may be a good idea to remove (ACMEUninstaller2) and start again. Maybe with CM10?

Don't forget to make a Nandroid before you do, unless you have nothing to save.
    Thanks for sticking your neck out and replying. I may have to do that, but I really dread it. (don't have much hair left after the mod) Can I live without google? Maybe I just need an alternate site where I can go...but every site I have found just points me back to the play store. Any suggestions? As you can probably tell I am technically challenged... ...Other than this problem with google it is great...