1.    #1  
    Hello guys!

An incredible gift from invisiblek, jcsullins, flintman and Flemmard! They have released a new build of CM11 with Kernel 3.4! xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] [NIGHTLY] [KitKat] [4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 nightlies

This new build is still on Alpha Stage! But we have the audio and fix for black screen in Browser, Gmail etc.

If you want test this build there is a little guide on RootzWiki [ROM GUIDE] How to Update/Install Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 Builds on the HP TouchPad Edited 12/10/13 - Page 97 - HP Touchpad - RootzWiki

Thanks to invisiblek, jcsullins, flintman and Flemmard for their amazing work! Is incredible that our Touchpad is still alive and soon thanks to this guys can have a new powerful life!
    The tablet that keeps on going. and going and going....Thanks to all that make it happen and I hope they have some time to relax over the holidays!
    Amazing work, HP gave up after a month, these guy port a complete android OS, and keep it updated with every release, just wished they work for open webOS. I hope there work can also be use for porting webOS to android devices.
    Wow, I thought I was going to be stuck on the last release of Schizoid until I replaced my TP. KitKat should run well on the TP. It's turned my Gnex into. new phone.
    is there any hope for a CM for my beloved pre 3 16gb ??