1.    #1  
    Hello!

Since yesterday i got some problems with my touchpad.
    At the beginning i wanted to install the Android 4.2 update.
    But i made the mistake to erase the memory card from the Android OS.
    When i confirmed the format sd card android gave an error message.
    So i plugged in the touchpad to the computer and windows said it needs to be formatted and i did so.

Unfortunately this was not an good idea but i didtn know that before. So when i tried to stard the touchpad there was just the pulsating picture of HP.

First try was the WebOS Doctor. Unfortunately this did not fix my problem.

The next thing i tried was to deinstall Android with ACMEUninstall and reinitiate the partition table with this guide: [Guide] Factory condition restoration / Downgrade to webOS 3.0.0 - xda-developers

After that i tried to use the WebOS Doctor again. But this time things got a bit weired. Everytime i try to load the touchpad it wont go over 25% battery status. When i try to flash it the WebOS doctor says i should load the battery. When i connect it to the charging device it displays the status up to 24%. Then there is just the USB icon and i think the touchpad stops loading. After a whole night on the charger it did not go up 25%.

Also its not possible to shut down the touchpad. It will just reboot everytime and gets stuck in the bootscreen. Is there any possibility to shut down the touchpad that it wont boot when i charge ist?

Greetings Silver

(to proper forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by silverdigger View Post
    Hello!

Since yesterday i got some problems with my touchpad.
    At the beginning i wanted to install the Android 4.2 update.
    But i made the mistake to erase the memory card from the Android OS.
    When i confirmed the format sd card android gave an error message.
    So i plugged in the touchpad to the computer and windows said it needs to be formatted and i did so.

Unfortunately this was not an good idea but i didtn know that before. So when i tried to stard the touchpad there was just the pulsating picture of HP.

First try was the WebOS Doctor. Unfortunately this did not fix my problem.

The next thing i tried was to deinstall Android with ACMEUninstall and reinitiate the partition table with this guide: [Guide] Factory condition restoration / Downgrade to webOS 3.0.0 - xda-developers

After that i tried to use the WebOS Doctor again. But this time things got a bit weired. Everytime i try to load the touchpad it wont go over 25% battery status. When i try to flash it the WebOS doctor says i should load the battery. When i connect it to the charging device it displays the status up to 24%. Then there is just the USB icon and i think the touchpad stops loading. After a whole night on the charger it did not go up 25%.

Also its not possible to shut down the touchpad. It will just reboot everytime and gets stuck in the bootscreen. Is there any possibility to shut down the touchpad that it wont boot when i charge ist?

Greetings Silver
    Not sure what you did, but if one hold the volume up key and power it will go into a recovery mode (as long as you did not format the entire NAND)...

Other then that if one holds the power and center button it will reboot:

my hp touchpad will not turn on - HP Support Forum - 1202937