1.    #1  
    I'm considering taking the plunge into dual booting w/ android. What I can't find is how much space it requires on my beloved TP. Does anyone have an idea of space requirements for this procedure?
    CyanogenMod [HP Touchpad] - RootzWiki
    and
    HP Touchpad - tenderloin - CyanogenMod Forum

main 2 forums for CM7/9/10, theres 2 or so good threads here regarding CM9/10 as well.

Jellybean (CM10) For the HP Touchpad.
    theres another cm10 thread kicking around somewhere as well if you search.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/hp-touchpad/
    and ofc theres the android central side as well

so simple answer btw for "how much space is needed" given that theres various different builds/packages/setups from different people/teams, youd have to check those forum threads and check for that info there
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Thanks for the post; I was wondering some of the same info. I think I'll go with CM9 as a newbie for Android upgrade/mod. I've d/l'ed the necessary files, and have all the instructions printed out. Watching the vid on doing the mod makes it look pretty straight forward.

Info regarding CM10 said it was still experimental, and a new user miught be best to stick with 9 for now. Thoughts? 7 was deemed a bit outdated to look at....

(to proper forum)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivergoat View Post
    Thanks for the post; I was wondering some of the same info. I think I'll go with CM9 as a newbie for Android upgrade/mod. I've d/l'ed the necessary files, and have all the instructions printed out. Watching the vid on doing the mod makes it look pretty straight forward.

Info regarding CM10 said it was still experimental, and a new user miught be best to stick with 9 for now. Thoughts? 7 was deemed a bit outdated to look at....
    if the "experimental" part is puttign you off, dont worry, none of the CM versions are final, their all experimental, CM9 is no more stable than CM10, it just boils down to which version you aquire as there is no 1 singular "up to date" CM9 or CM10, you will likely find multiple versions of each, and a higher version number doesnt even mean a more complete or bugfree version.

best to check various posts and try the files that others have tested themselves and have given decent feedback on.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    As i mentioned in a separate thread, i have been using shumash's schizoid ROM which combines CM10.1, paranoid Android and AOKP. I am posting from the TP running latest version. While its up to RC2 level, there are elements that don't function, so YMMV. Reading the OP at xda will clue you in.
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.