1.    #1  
    I purchased the hptablet from someone who downloaded,android on the tablet. I would like to take information from the android part of the tablet and put it on my PC when they are connected it says no driver.

It is hard for me to switch over to webos because they set it up to go straight to android. The system freezes up. I can't switch over. I am new to this. Need some help. Please
    you can doctor the device so it defaults to go back to webOS then you can fix/repair/update the older android as well after this if you choose.

doctor youd want is : WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals just scroll down to the touchpad section and download the WIFI Only 3.0.5 . jar file.

Instructions on how to use the doctor are found : http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

there are other threads on doctoring if thats no good, just search around.

btw, which version of android is it? usually android > pc works easily, all thats needed is to tell android to goto usb mode then it will just function as a bog standard Mass Storage device, wont do a thing ofc until its put into usb mode.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    you can doctor the device so it defaults to go back to webOS then you can fix/repair/update the older android as well after this if you choose.

doctor youd want is : WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals just scroll down to the touchpad section and download the WIFI Only 3.0.5 . jar file.

Instructions on how to use the doctor are found : http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ted-guide.html

there are other threads on doctoring if thats no good, just search around.

btw, which version of android is it? usually android > pc works easily, all thats needed is to tell android to goto usb mode then it will just function as a bog standard Mass Storage device, wont do a thing ofc until its put into usb mode.
    great info thank you
    I thought he said Android 2.0???
    I do not know where to put it in USB mode so I will have to see- I did go into setting and enabled the USB to see if that worked
    I reset the tablet to manufacturer settings and cleared the cashe now it doesn't want to do anything LOL- i know it is just me needing to get used everything and use the doctor
    I will make sure it has the right Android in it ty
    I also saw it said it was not rooted- it asked me if I wanted to root it I said yes and then it froze up-