1.    #1  
    HI,
    here's the problem. I had a touchpad with couple of versions of cyanogen mod installed. The battery life on android wasn't that great, so i decided to remove everything and install a stable version of cyanogenmod on top of the webos. I eventually also thought to reset the webos. Now i can't access the files on the touchpad to copy a new cyanogenmod rom.
    Also, the webos is stuck on the part where it asks me to choose a language and then i agree to the terms and conditions and then it asks me for a webos account to register. I forgot what email i used last, can't sign up for a new one. Apparantly, the activation servers are down. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Did someone confirm activation servers are down? If you are using encryption on your router try turning it off, I think I did this for activation of 2 and maybe all 3 of my TouchPads. They have all been fine with encryption once activated, I know others have activated with no problem, but this was my issue.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Did someone confirm activation servers are down? If you are using encryption on your router try turning it off, I think I did this for activation of 2 and maybe all 3 of my TouchPads. They have all been fine with encryption once activated, I know others have activated with no problem, but this was my issue.
    i'lll try that again. but as far as i remember, the connection was open (not password-encrypted).
    Can you please confirm if i can set up a new account?
    thanks again.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    As far as i remember, the connection was not encrypted. Can you please confirm if i can setup a new account?

Any way to access the filesystem from my pc would be great to. That way i could at least install a copy of android to get it working. All it does now is ask me to choose languages and stuff.
  5.    #5  
    i tried signing up for a new account, and here's what it says;

We are unable to create a new account right now. Please try again in a few minutes or contact HP for help resolving this problem. Visit HP WebOS official website for more information [504]

if anyone can, please setup a new account if possible and email me maybe..

joneeblaze[at]gmail dot com