1.    #1  
    My touchpad after 6 month working perfectly with Android Cyanogen 9 stop booting on first blue screen. I try recently to upgrade to Cyanogen 10 but it is doing the same only picture has been changed to circle.
    Anybody can help please.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRDD46BKopI[/YT]

Last edited by wojtek90; 04/07/2013 at 08:49 PM.

(to proper forum)
    Clear cache and Dalvik cache. You should have ran Titanium Backup before upgrading, and removed user data. After flashing the new version restore from Titanium Backup.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Can you please tel me which forum is it?
    need to uninstall cm9 and use installer3 for cm10
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
    need to uninstall cm9 and use installer3 for cm10
    Could you tell me how to uninstall CM9 please? I have moboot 0.3.5 working with clockworkmod working
    Why not just flash a new ROM over it? Look for guides.
  8.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Why not just flash a new ROM over it? Look for guides.
    Dear GMMan
    You use language which I do not understand. I know it is English but could you be little more open and give me me instruction for Dummies or something like that. Then I can get Android back on my tablet. Thank you.
    You've already got CM10 installed, so actually flashing a new ROM isn't necessary. As I said above, navigate moboot to boot CWM Recovery (or whichever recovery you've got), and navigate it to wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
  10.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    You've already got CM10 installed, so actually flashing a new ROM isn't necessary. As I said above, navigate moboot to boot CWM Recovery (or whichever recovery you've got), and navigate it to wipe cache and Dalvik cache.
    Ok. I manage to wipe cache and Dalvik cache., but it is not doing anything my screen looks exactly the same like on my you tube video.Any other tips ?
    If you want your data, see if you can salvage it by installing your old CM9 ROM and see if it boots up. Run Titanium Backup if it does. You may also want to do an nandroid backup. Then flash back CM10, wipe user data, and restore from Titanium after it's up.