1.    #1  
    Hi,

So, my question is whether I get to keep my old stuff or it wipes it out.

Also, cm9 is stable, so I should install that one? What exactly does stable mean ? No flaws no bugs? Exactly like an android device? If not, share with me what issues it has and what bugs or drawbacks

THANKS
    The Android versions are installed on a separate partition on your device, so it will not affect your pictures and files under webOS. As for how 'stable' it is.... it is beta software, so there will always be bugs and quirks. There are a couple of main threads in this forum that will answer any questions you may have about 'how' stable it is and what exactly to expect as far as small quirks and what will/won't work.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotgirljulia View Post
    Hi,

So, my question is whether I get to keep my old stuff or it wipes it out.

Also, cm9 is stable, so I should install that one? What exactly does stable mean ? No flaws no bugs? Exactly like an android device? If not, share with me what issues it has and what bugs or drawbacks

THANKS
    Definitely check out the other threads about this but CM9 is fairly stable in my experience. You can freely download android apps which is a cool experience given limited and decreasing webOS apps. Camera works though I don't really use it. I liked the netflix app but I cancelled my netflix given lack of time and plus I have an ipad mini also so my need for must-have apps has diminished. Surprisingly or not surprisingly I regularly use my touchpad still and in native webOS rather than in cm9. You may want to check on CM10 stability if you're going to install at this point.
    did you check out the webOS apps you asked about in the other thread?