Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By c000
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    i've always liked the look of webOs compared to android. i'm trying to find stuff to make it resemble webOs as much as possible.

so far i've found this WebOS Go Launcher EX Theme

and WebCM10 - WebOS-like app switcher

but what about the keyboard? does anyone happen to know of a keyboard skin/replacement that looks identical to the one webOs has?
    paisley99 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by illli View Post
    but what about the keyboard? does anyone happen to know of a keyboard skin/replacement that looks identical to the one webOs has?
    youd probably have to create your own theme for apps like thumbs keyboard and the various others on the market, easily enough done, we have access to all the images required, just have to find a "how to" for the app in question.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    where can i get those image files for the keyboard?
    You can enable "show touches" in developer options to reproduce an effect similar to the classic ripple
    Quote Originally Posted by illli View Post
    where can i get those image files for the keyboard?
    usr/palm/sysmgr/images/keyboard-tablet/

your current keyboard images are held in there.

or better yet, click the link in my sig, i have a keyboard theme in there which is bog standard near enough only the keys are a little larger, wasting as little screenspace as possible.

grab any of those zip's and just do as you like with the images in my archives.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    thanks, i had signatures turned off, so i didnt see that earlier