1.    #1  
    My Touchpad with CM9 will not connect to my Home router. It will connect to the hotspot at starbucks. I tried restarting my router, Forgetting the router connection and entering my password again.Also updated to CyanogenMod version 9-20130106-nightly-tenderloin, I can connect on the WebOS of my TouchPad
    Last edited by auburn42; 01/12/2013 at 08:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by auburn42 View Post
    My Touchpad with CM9 will connect to my Home router. I will connect to the hotspot at starbucks. I tried restarting my router, Forgetting the router connection and entering my password again.
    So, you can connect to your home router and the hotspot.
    I don't see the issue (re-read your post)

Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
  3.    #3  
    Edited my post.
    Try updating your router firmware or using another encryption type (wep vs wpa). Also try disabling encryption and see if some option works for you

I had issues with an old router as well, I had to switch to wep from wpa because my webOS phones could not connect

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Not sure if the channel 2 trick will work here. Try it anyway. Change your router's channel to 2, and try connecting again.
    <<thread moved>>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
    FWIW, using WEP instead of WPA is a bad, bad, bad idea. Never ever, use WEP. Ever.

WEP is extremely vulnerable and can be quite easily (within a few seconds on an active network and using any modern netbook or laptop) be broken into. It doesn't even take any special skills, just some google-** and a desire to do harm.

In case I wasn't clear: do *not* use WEP. For anything.

GL with your connection issue.