Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By henri_p
  1.    #1  
    hi guys,
    i was just wondering, if i ever need to doctor my touchpad, do i need to wipe of android first with the acmeuninstaller??

maybe somebody knows.
    thanks in advance
    <<thread moved>>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
  3.    #3  
    sorry ... i guess i was a little insecure if this thread belongs in the android section.
    It depends. If you're going to reinstall Android, it's not necessary.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    If you're gonna re-install android then no, if you're not then yes.
  6.    #6  
    well, is android gone after doctoring? it needs reinstalling after doctoring (if i want to use it afterwards)?
    so is doctoring the tp a way to get rid of android too? i mean besides running the acmeuninstaller?

thanks for your answers
    Running Doctor will get rid of moboot, but won't actually remove Android.
    you just have to install moboot again, thats all.

Run Acmeinstaller with just moboot in the cminstall folder
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Running Doctor will get rid of moboot, but won't actually remove Android.
    I tried to put it on the veer ATT GSM 4g and now it will not doctor ...how do I completely remove all traces of android to acomplish doctor ...thanks!
    Can you still boot ramdisk images?
    I don't know how to answer ...the webos on my veer works fine ..please tell me how to figure out the answer to your question??
    Oh. Since webOS works, then it's a non-issue. I'm not familiar with Android for Veer, so I don't know what it does to fit itself in. You'll probably want to check for additional partitions or something. Tailor might help, but I've never used it and I don't know what devices it supports.
    Oh. Since webOS works, then it's a non-issue. I'm not familiar with Android for Veer, so I don't know what it does to fit itself in. You'll probably want to check for additional partitions or something. Tailor might help, but I've never used it and I don't know what devices it supports.
    only thing it seems to refuse to doctor via hp palm website ...and it is a fully registered fone...

how to detect partition and ultimately to remove it ??