webOS Nation Forums >  Other OS's and Devices >  Android on webOS > HP TouchPad Gets Working Camera In Custom CyanogenMod Releases
HP TouchPad Gets Working Camera In Custom CyanogenMod Releases

Old 12/13/2012, 11:24 AM   #1 (permalink)

Sorry if it's old news...

I found this article from ubergizmo:

HP TouchPad Gets Working Camera In Custom CyanogenMod Releases | Ubergizmo

There's also a nightly build cm9 2012-12-12 available

http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?dev...n&type=nightly

Didn't have the time to test it :-(
ctoupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/13/2012, 11:42 AM   #2 (permalink)

<thread moved>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/2012, 10:03 PM   #3 (permalink)

wow, lots of touchpad updates in the latest two cm9 nightlies. the changelog does seem to imply camera support is now in the official cm9 nightly. I'm not sure I really care, I've never found a use for the camera, but it is nice to see work is ongoing.
johnsonx42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/14/2012, 10:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

yep, the camera does work in the 12-12 nightly, though the image is rotated 90 degrees. still a work in progress I guess...
johnsonx42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/25/2012, 10:37 AM   #5 (permalink)

I downloaded and installed the 12 23 nightly and it looks like the camera is now fixed and working very nicely with a lot of functions now working. A really good update!

Last edited by beanctr10; 12/25/2012 at 12:33 PM.
beanctr10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/03/2013, 01:34 AM   #6 (permalink)

I recently did this upgrade and now the camera works but my ps3 controller acts different. Before the upgrade, when pairing the controller with the sixaxis tool, it detected my controller and said attempting connection type 1 and then the controller would vibrate a little when it connected. After the upgrade, the pairing tool now says it is attempting connection type 2. It finds it but it doesn't vibrate anymore when it connects. Not sure how this is related but it definately happened after the upgrade. And also, I don't really know what this 'connection type' stuff all means. It still works but it doesn't seem like it works as good as before.

Can I just reflash a previous build of cm9 to see if that helps? I don't know if it's ok to flash backwards???

Thanks,
paulm64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02/14/2013, 02:28 AM   #7 (permalink)

Can I just reflash a previous build of cm9 to see if that helps? I don't know if it's ok to flash backwards???

Thanks,
paulm64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08/18/2013, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)

I downloaded cyanogenmod because I want to be able to use netflix on my touchpad. I think it downloaded but it won't open.
any suggestions?
carrietouchpad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camera, cyanogenmod, touchpad

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0