webOS Nation Forums >  Other OS's and Devices >  Android on webOS > installing android
installing android

Old 12/04/2012, 11:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

posible to download and install android to hp touchpad how? no other way that I can download adobe flashplayer lattest or access to play games in my faceboom account?
Mary Ann Paparon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2012, 11:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

We have a whole forum dedicated to that: http://forums.webosnation.com/android-touchpad/

But just so you realize, Android builds for the Touchpad are Alpha builds and are far from working perfectly. Not all games/apps will work correctly. Read the threads from the beginning and follow the directions to install Android on your device. Good luck

<<thread moved>>

Network Moderator | Mobile Nations Rules
HelloNNNewman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2012, 11:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Just an FYI, Flash is no longer officially supported on Android. Feel free to download it, but there will not be any updates to it.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/2012, 06:03 AM   #4 (permalink)

Can't even download it anymore. It shows in Play store but the download is broke.

Sent from CM9 enhanced Touch pad using Tapatalk.
starbuckk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/2012, 06:44 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuckk View Post
Can't even download it anymore. It shows in Play store but the download is broke.

Sent from CM9 enhanced Touch pad using Tapatalk.
You are correct, you can download it directly from Adobe.
sledge007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/06/2012, 07:08 AM   #6 (permalink)

its only available while some companies like the bbc replace their dependancy on flash for their online players, then gone totally for android.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0